- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Self Catered or Catered basis
- 5 bedrooms, sleeps 7/9
- Flexible stays
- 5 minutes to lift by ski bus
- Available for summer and winter
- Ski,and summer
Chalet La Petite Buche
- Your own little piece of Heaven. La Petite Buche is a very comfortable well equipped chalet in the alps, just a 10 minute level walk to the centre of this unspoilt Alpine market village, Le Grand Bornand.
- At approximately 1000 metres rising to 2,700 it is a real jewel in the French Alps with the river Borne and real history coursing through its veins. Life does not die with the end of the ski season, like so many ugly purpose built resorts.
- There is one large double en suite, a cosy double, a large twin/double, a single, a separate wc with a basin, and a family bathroom with a bath to ease those aching bones. April to December there is additional Double with en suite.
- The well equipped chalet includes a kitchen with all the mod cons, microwave, oven, dishwasher, etc and in the living room there is a TV, DVD, video and CD player with iPod dock and wifi.
- The mezzanine also has a TV and dvd which means the kids can have their own space.
Facilities:barbecue, garden, iPod docking station, open fireplace, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, wifi/internet access
- January through to the end of March, we offer bed and breakfast accommodation, including evening meals if required, often cooked on the open wood burning fire, wine or beer is also included.
- From April to December the chalet is available as self catered accommodation, due to us having a Bistro Café in Crete during the summer months. As we are not here this gives the Chalet an extra double bedroom with en suite. In the summer months the mountain lends itself to many outdoor activities such as, golf, walking, sports climbing, cycling, paragliding even Segway riding. The lift up to le lachat run throughout the season giving everyone a chance to see the amazing views. In the village there is an outdoor swimming complex including four pools and a slide. There are also tennis courts, gravel football courts, crazy golf, archery, and an adventure park in the trees. All of these within easy walking distance from the Chalet.
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise