- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 6 bedrooms, sleeps 12
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- 3 minutes to lift by foot
- sauna/steam room
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- Outdoor hot tub
Chalet Le Torrent
- We wanted to create a chalet experience that was everything that we desired from a holiday: comfortable beds, enough sofas for everyone to sit in, fabulous food, great surroundings, and a little touch of luxury... and come-ski.com was born!
- We have now been operating for over a decade and believe that we know exactly what makes chalet holidays so great, and we hope to give you a chalet holiday experience to remember.
- Le Torrent is an elegant chalet, with magnificent views of the valley. The chalet is ski to door (depending on time of year and ability) and a mere 5 minute walk to the resort centre. Can ski holidays get any better than this?
- 6 bedrooms, all with a traditionally styled en-suite bathroom with baths and shower-over.
- spacious open-plan lounge/dining area with a central log-burning fire
- large ski and boot room with heated boot and glove dryers
- After a day on the slopes why not relax in the outdoor jacuzzi, to help soothe those aching muscles.
Facilities:boot dryers, cot/highchair, hot tub (outdoor), iPod docking station, open fireplace, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, sauna
- Champagne reception on your first evening.
- Pre-dinner drinks and canapés before you feast on a 3-course meal (with selected wines to compliment your food), followed by cheese and port. Then, put your feet up in front of the fire and enjoy coffee, petit fours, and digestifs (our home-made toffee vodka is becoming quite renowned!).
- We have a complimentary bar, with selected house wines and mixers for you to enjoy during your stay.
- As breakfast is the most important meal of the day we ensure that you have your fill before hitting the slopes. Your breakfast will be accompanied by a different cooked option 6 out of 7 mornings. We have a selection of cereals, teas, yoghurts and preserves with freshly baked croissants.
- A sumptuous spread of afternoon tea will be laid out ready for your return from the slopes. Tuck into freshly baked cakes, biscuits and a nice brew.
- We have been operating for over a decade and believe that we know exactly what makes chalet holidays so great, and we hope to give you a chalet holiday experience to remember.
- Our concept is to create the ultimate chalet experience at affordable prices, the little touches of luxury that you may expect at 5 star hotels in a home-from-home environment: comfortable beds, luxurious linen, large seating areas, modern bathrooms, REN toiletries, deep and fluffy towels, bathrobes and slippers.
- We employ professional, experienced chefs, so your evening meals are like dining in your favourite restaurant every evening!
- As soon as you book your holiday with us then we will do all the leg work for you, all we ask is for you to book your flights (although we can help with this too).
- We will arrange transfers, ski passes, ski lessons, evenings of tobogganing, book restaurants and organise beauty treatments... anything that you can think of then we will do.
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise