- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps 8/10
- Sunday to Sunday stays
- Ski from door
- Available for summer and winter
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- credit cards accepted
- New *hot tub*
- Chalet Papillon is a conveniently located 4 bedroom chalet, perfect for families or small groups wishing to take exclusive use of a chalet.
- The chalet is conveniently located just 50m from the Folyeres blue piste in the village of La Tania and the same distance to the centre of the village.
- Recently renovated to a high standard, Chalet Papillon has 4 ensuite bedrooms sleeping 8/10 people. 3 x twin/double and 1 x family room (all rooms can be made up either as twins or doubles as preferred). The comfortable open plan lounge and dining area has underfloor heating and offers superb views of the surrounding peaks.
- A HOT TUB on the terrace is ideal to relax in after a day on the mountain.
- Perfect for smaller groups and families
- superb location, just 50m from the piste
- 4 bedrooms
- Separate ski locker
- Balconies on first and second floors
Current Promotions for Chalet Papillon:
Easter offersDates: 30 Mar 19 - 07 Apr 19 We have availability over the Easter holidays in La Tania and Meribel Les Allues.
Discounted price from £329 pp on a catered basis
Discounted equipment hire and lift passes can be arranged as can airport transfers (subject to availability).
Tel: 01875 320157
Facilities:boot dryers, cot/highchair, hot tub (outdoor), iPod docking station, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, terrace, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area)
- Breakfast each morning to include a cooked option on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea each day, includes fresh baguettes, hame made cake
- Quality 4 course evening meals with wine on 6 evenings (staff have 1 day off, you get to sample a local restaurant)
We offer our guests a relaxing, fun ski chalet holiday. We have built a reputation for our good food, with varied menus using fresh ingredients and, of course, nice wine.
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise