- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps 8/10
- Sunday to Sunday stays
- Ski from door
- Available for summer and winter
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- credit cards accepted
- New *hot tub*
- Chalet Papillon is a conveniently located 4 bedroom chalet, perfect for families or small groups wishing to take exclusive use of a chalet.
- The chalet is conveniently located just 50m from the Folyeres blue piste in the village of La Tania and the same distance to the centre of the village.
- Recently renovated to a high standard, Chalet Papillon has 4 ensuite bedrooms sleeping 8/10 people. 3 x twin/double and 1 x family room (all rooms can be made up either as twins or doubles as preferred). The comfortable open plan lounge and dining area has underfloor heating and offers superb views of the surrounding peaks.
- A HOT TUB on the terrace is ideal to relax in after a day on the mountain.
- Perfect for smaller groups and families
- superb location, just 50m from the piste
- 4 bedrooms
- Separate ski locker
- Balconies on first and second floors
Current Promotions for Chalet Papillon:
Easter BargainsDates: 28 Mar 20 - 12 Apr 20 We are offering discounted prices over the Easter holidays in La Tania & Les Allues.
£489 pp for catered chalet accommodation
Equipment hire, lift passes can airport transfers can be arranged (subject to availability)
Tel: 01875 321057
Facilities:boot dryers, cot/highchair, hot tub (outdoor), iPod docking station, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, terrace, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area)
- Breakfast each morning to include a cooked option on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea each day, includes fresh baguettes, hame made cake
- Quality 4 course evening meals with wine on 5 evenings (staff have 1 full day off and a further evening off when you get to sample a local restaurant or takeaway)
We offer our guests a relaxing, fun ski chalet holiday. We have built a reputation for our good food, with varied menus using fresh ingredients and, of course, nice wine.
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise