- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps 9
- Usually Sunday to Sunday stays, but flexible
- 2 minutes to lift by ski
- credit cards accepted
- Flexible dates.
- Ski chalet Tania, like all our chalets in La Tania, is close to the village and piste.
- The chalet has 9 beds in 4 bedrooms, each with ensuite showers.
- The lounge/dining area on the top floor is a good size with log fire and balcony offering great views of the village and surrounding mountains.
- There is a separate ski room on the entrance level.
- Chalet Tania is in a very convenient location for skiing situated just 100m from the pistes of La Tania with easy access to the La Tania gondola.
- Sleeps 9
- 4 bedrooms, all ensuite
- ski/boot room
- 100m to piste
- hairdryers in every bedroom
- tv, dvd player
- cd player
- ipod docking station
- wireless broadband internet
Current Promotions for Chalet Tania:
10% off Christmas week when booked by 31 May.Dates: 22 Dec 18 - 30 Dec 18 We are offering 10% off the Christmas week in any of our available chalets in Meribel & La Tania when booked by 31 May and paid in full by 30 Sept.
Discounted equipment hire and lift passes can be arranged as can airport transfers (subject to availbility).
Tel: Annie on 01875 320157
New Year 5% OFF (book by 31 May)Dates: 29 Dec 18 - 07 Jan 19 Book by 31 May to receive 5% off the New Year week in any of our available chalets in Meribel & La Tania.
Discounted equipment hire and lift passes can be arranged as can airport transfers (subject to availability)
Tel: 01875 320157 Email: email@example.com
Facilities:cot/highchair, iPod docking station, open fireplace, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area)
- Breakfast each morning to include a cooked option on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea each day, includes fresh baguettes, hame made cake
- Quality 4 course evening meals with wine on 6 evenings (staff have 1 day off, you get to sample a local restaurant)
We offer our guests a relaxing, fun ski chalet holiday. We have built a reputation for our good food, with varied menus using fresh ingredients and, of course, nice wine.
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise