- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 8 bedrooms, sleeps 16
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- 2 minutes to lift by foot
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- credit cards accepted
- Outdoor hot-tub
The chalet is divided into two wings (East and West) which can be individually booked for groups of up to 8 people - or the door can be opened in between the two halves to cater for 16 people. Each wing has four twin en-suite bedrooms, a dining area with balcony and living room with vaulted ceilings and cosy log burner. Each wing has it's own ski room with electric boot warmers and ski racks. Outside you will find a delightful hot-tub for each chalet to relax in a private location.
Chalet Elliot is located just above the main village of La Tania in a private wooded location close to our other chalets (Lea, Morgane and Christine). The piste, gondola lift and village centre are just 200m away with easy access on foot to all the local facilities. The more adventurous skier can ski back to the chalet through the trees but for the beginners and children access to and from the slopes is just a few minutes away
Thanks to our premium service in this chalet, you can enjoy a little extra pampering with an additional cheeseboard course after the evening meal plus complimentary canapes and aperitifs before dinner and liquers after dinner, as well as upgraded rooms including high quality bed linen and quilts, a choice of pillows, fluffy bathrobes, extra-large bath towels plus an extra towel for the hot-tub and hairdryers. Not to mention world-renowned Hypnos beds which are "the most comfortable beds in the world" mean you are guaranteed a great night's sleep before a day of skiing the Three Valleys!
Ground Floor of each wing:
- 3 twin en-suite rooms with shower, washbasin and WC
- Ski room with electric boot warmers
- Outside hot-tub on private terrace
- Living and dining area with vaulted ceilings, log burner and balcony
- 1 twin en-suite room with bath, washbasin and WC
- Connecting door between the chalets - usually locked closed but can be opened to create one large chalet when required by the group
For further information, click on the following link (will open in separate window): Latest special deals
Current Promotions for Chalet Elliot:
Easter Ski Holidays with FREE ferry crossings!Dates: 30 Mar 19 - 06 Apr 19, 06 Apr 19 - 13 Apr 19, 13 Apr 19 - 20 Apr 19
Head to the mountains this Easter and enjoy some blue bird skiing. We understand flight prices are expensive, so we are offering FREE ferry crossings with our catered chalet holidays on selected weeks. Ski holiday prices from £299 per person! Contact us for a personalised quote today and get the car packed!
Facilities:boot dryers, cot/highchair, hot tub (outdoor), jacuzzi, open fireplace, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, terrace, wifi (free public area), wifi/internet access
The service consists of:
- 7 x breakfast including a full English breakfast every day except staff day off, with genuine products brought from the UK such as Heinz baked beans, Irish sausages and back bacon in addition to the standard bread, cereals, jams and spreads, natural yoghurt, muesli, eggs and porridge
- 7 x afternoon tea with unlimited home-made cakes and fresh bread, baked on the premises, and jams
- 6 x four course evening meal with unlimited bottled wine during the meal - in addition to pre-dinner drinks and canapes and after-dinner liqueurs, coffee and chocolates
We also provide a full in-resort pre-booking service for your ski passes, lessons and equipment rental - you can benefit from some great discounts and everything is arranged in advance of your arrival for a stress free arrival day. We don't add any supplements for this service so you really have nothing to lose - you can pay just before your holiday with the security that everything has been arranged in advance.
In resort, our experienced management team will be on hand to help and advise you with anything you need and to support our chalet staff to ensure your holiday goes without a hitch!