- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 5 bedrooms, sleeps 10/12
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- 2 minutes to lift by foot
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- credit cards accepted
- Outdoor hot-tub
The chalet is teeming with the traditional features of a log cabin with exposed beams, open fireplace and old skis on the wall. The comfy living room has ample seating around the fireplace with terraces to enjoy the sun and an outdoor hot-tub to relax those aching apres-ski muscles. The chalet sleeps up to 10 people in 5 en-suite bedrooms with four twins and one double. The double room also has a mezzanine above which is accessed by a ladder - at the discretion of parents regarding the suitability of the ladder access, this can accommodate two additional children at reduced prices.
Chalet Lea is located just above the main village of La Tania in a private wooded location close to our other chalets (Morgane, Elliot and Christine). The piste, gondola lift and village centre are just 200m away with easy access on foot to all the local facilities. The more adventurous skier can ski back to the chalet through the trees but for the beginners and children access to and from the slopes is just a few minutes away.
The chalet is one of our premium service chalets where you will benefit from extra pampering including an additional cheeseboard course after the evening meal plus complimentary canapes and aperitifs before dinner and liquers after dinner, as well as upgraded rooms including high quality bed linen and quilts, a choice of pillows, fluffy bathrobes, extra-large bath towels plus an extra towel for the hot-tub and hairdryers. Not to mention world-renowned Hypnos beds which are "the most comfortable beds in the world" mean you are guaranteed a great night's sleep before a day of skiing the Three Valleys!
- Outside hot-tub on private terrace
- Ski room with electric boot warmers
- Living room with fireplace and access to terrace
- Dining area
- Staff rooms
- 2 twin en-suite rooms with shower, handbasin and WC
- 2 twin en-suite rooms with shower, handbasin and WC and balcony
- 1 double en-suite room with high ceilings - shower, handbasin and WC - this room also has a mezzanine which can be used for two additional children as long as parents are happy they are capable of using the ladder access
For further information, click on the following link (will open in separate window): Latest special deals
Current Promotions for Chalet Lea:
Easter Ski Holidays with FREE ferry crossings!Dates: 30 Mar 19 - 06 Apr 19, 06 Apr 19 - 13 Apr 19, 13 Apr 19 - 20 Apr 19
Head to the mountains this Easter and enjoy some blue bird skiing. We understand flight prices are expensive, so we are offering FREE ferry crossings with our catered chalet holidays on selected weeks. Ski holiday prices from £299 per person! Contact us for a personalised quote today and get the car packed!
February Ski Holidays from £299Dates: 02 Feb 19 - 02 Mar 19
We have SLASHED our Catered Chalet prices for all February weeks! Pick up a ski holiday from £299 per person and £50 ferry crossings at half term! Contact us now for a personalised quote.
Facilities:boot dryers, cot/highchair, hot tub (outdoor), jacuzzi, open fireplace, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, terrace, wifi (free public area), wifi/internet access
- 7 x breakfast including a full English breakfast every day except staff day off, with genuine products brought from the UK such as Heinz baked beans, Irish sausages and back bacon in addition to the standard bread, cereals, jams and spreads, natural yoghurt, muesli, eggs and porridge
- 7 x afternoon tea with unlimited home made cakes and fresh bread, baked on premises, and jams
- 6 x four course evening meal with unlimited good quality bottled wine during the meal, plus pre-dinner drinks, canapes and after-dinner liquers, coffeee and chocolates
- We are able to cater for all types of dietary requirements - including an excellent vegetarian menu
- Child menus served earlier in the evening
We also provide a full in-resort pre-booking service for your ski passes, lessons and equipment rental - you can benefit from some great discounts and everything is arranged in advance of your arrival for a stress free arrival day. We don't add any supplements for this service so you really have nothing to lose - you can pay just before your holiday with the security that everything has been arranged in advance.
In resort, our experienced management team will be on hand to help and advise you with anything you need and to support our chalet staff to ensure your holiday goes without a hitch!