- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 6 bedrooms, sleeps 12
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- 2 minutes to lift by foot
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- credit cards accepted
- Outdoor hot-tub
Chalet Morgane is located just above the main village of La Tania in a private wooded location close to our other chalets (Lea, Elliot and Christine). The piste, gondola lift and village centre are just 200m away with easy access on foot to all the local facilities. The more adventurous skier can ski back to the chalet through the trees but for the beginners and children access to and from the slopes is just a few minutes away
In Chalet Morgane, Hypnos beds have been newly installed - these are world-renowned for being “the most comfortable beds in the world”, so you are guaranteed a great night sleep before you hit the slopes of the Three Valleys. After your great sleep, the electric boot warmers in the ski room mean that every morning you can be sure of having warm ski boots!
- Outside hot-tub on private terrace
- Ski room with electric boot warmers
- Living room with fireplace and access to terrace
- Dining area
- 1 twin en-suite room with shower, handbasin and WC
- 2 twin en-suite rooms with shower, handbasin and WC
- 2 twin en-suite rooms with shower, handbasin and WC and balcony
- 1 double en-suite room with high ceilings - shower, handbasin and WC
For further information, click on the following link (will open in separate window): Latest special deals
Current Promotions for Chalet Morgane:
FREE Eurotunnel with Catered Chalets!Dates: 23 Mar 19 - 30 Mar 19, 30 Mar 19 - 06 Apr 19
Head to the mountains this March and get your Eurotunnel crossing FREE! T&C's Apply - only on selected weeks. Contact us now for your personalised quote - Ski deals and travel from £299 per person
FREE Ferry Crossings!Dates: 06 Apr 19 - 13 Apr 19, 13 Apr 19 - 20 Apr 19 We are offering great prices on our catered accommdation, plus free ferry crossings for the end of the season! Head out and enjoy the snow and sun from just £299 per person.
Facilities:boot dryers, cot/highchair, hot tub (outdoor), jacuzzi, open fireplace, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, terrace, wifi (free public area)
The service consists of:
- 7 x breakfast including a full English breakfast every day except staff day off, with genuine products brought from the UK such as Heinz baked beans, Irish sausages and back bacon in addition to the standard bread, cereals, jams and spreads, natural yoghurt, muesli, eggs and porridge
- 7 x afternoon tea with unlimited home-made cakes and fresh bread, baked on the premises, and jams
- 6 x three course evening meal with unlimited bottled wine during the meal
We also provide a full in-resort pre-booking service for your ski passes, lessons and equipment rental - you can benefit from some great discounts and everything is arranged in advance of your arrival for a stress free arrival day. We don't add any supplements for this service so you really have nothing to lose - you can pay just before your holiday with the security that everything has been arranged in advance.
In resort, our experienced management team will be on hand to help and advise you with anything you need and to support our chalet staff to ensure your holiday goes without a hitch!