- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 7 bedrooms, sleeps 2/14
- Sunday to Sunday stays
- 4 minutes to lift by foot
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- credit cards accepted
- Free wifi
A very comfortable chalet with access to a hot tub (shared with neighbouring Ski Magic Chalet Simone). The open plan kitchen and dining room is a lovely setting in which to dine.
The separate living room has underfloor heating, plenty of comfy sofas and opens onto a sunny terrace, making it a perfect space to relax after skiing. Take a dip in the hot tub, then enjoy a glass of wine before dinner…
Chalet Noella also has satellite TV and a DVD player and music system as well as an X Box console. For those who prefer less digital entertainment, enter into the competitive spirit with one of the board games!
The comfortable bedrooms are on the upper two levels. There are 3 doubles and 1 twin room on the second floor, all with en suite shower rooms. On the third floor are two twin rooms which share a bathroom as well as a family room with a double and two twins in the eaves which is great for children. It is possible to add additional z-beds or cots in some rooms to accommodate extra children.
For warm, dry boots each morning, take advantage of the boot warmer which is downstairs in the ski room.
Boot room with ski racks and heated boot warmers
Spacious lounge with plentiful comfy seating and equipped with satellite TV, dvd player, ipod docking station, games console and various board games. Free wifi is available in the chalet.
Kitchen and dining room
WC and wash basin
3 x double and 1 x twin rooms each with en-suite showers, wash basins and wcs.
2 x twin rooms which share a bathroom. Possibility to add an additional put up bed to each of these rooms but will not be a lot of head height as under the eaves.
Bathroom with separate shower, wash basin and wc
1 x double room with en-suite shower wash basin and wc plus 2 single beds under the eaves suitable for children and available at a much reduced rate.
Current Promotions for Chalet Noella:
**A Magical Christmas in La Tania **Dates: 23 Dec 17 - 30 Dec 17 Family-friendly La Tania chalets! Experience a magical, stress-free Christmas from just £585pp or £468pp
- Family Week discounts : free ski hire, 50% off childcare, child discounts
- Choose from 6 warm and cosy ski chalets in Courchevel La Tania
- All the fun of Christmas with traditional dinner prepared by your hosts!
- Easy direct access to the famous Three Valleys ski area
- Chalets with hot tubs, log fires, free WiFi
Find out more about our Family Week Discounts: www.skimagic.co.uk/families-childcare
BOOK ONLINE: www.skimagic.co.uk
ASK US A QUESTION: firstname.lastname@example.org
*** Ski Magic is an independent chalet company established in 1996 ***
10% discounts: January 6/7th and January 13/14th - Three Valleys SAVE & SKIDates: 06 Jan 18 - 13 Jan 18, 13 Jan 18 - 20 Jan 18
Independent Chalet Operator : Ski Magic, Courchevel
- Great value chalets and flagship selection
- Catered service with unlimited wine
- Close to slopes and lifts
- In-house childcare and amazing family discounts
- Outdoor hot tubs and swimming pools
- World Snow Awards 'Best Chalet Company' Nominee
CALL: 0844 9933 686
First Tracks : Pre-Christmas skiing in high-altitude Three Valleys from £360pp cateredDates: 16 Dec 17 - 22 Dec 17
Experience the Three Valleys for less
Chalets from £360pp with:
- Outdoor hot tubs
- Catered service, unlimited wine
- Very close to Courchevel La Tania lifts
- 16th December (back for Christmas!)
Ski Magic Chalets: Independent chalet company since 1996
Enquire now: email@example.com
Book online: www.skimagic.co.uk
Facilities:boot dryers, cot/highchair, games console, hot tub (outdoor), iPod docking station, satellite/cable TV, wifi (free public area), wifi/internet access
- Early morning tea or coffee served in your room, if requested
- A substantial breakfast including fruit juices, cerals, creamy porridge, yogurts and a hot option such as bacon and scrambled eggs is served every day. Breakfast on the chalet staff day off is a help yourself affair.
- Afternoon tea, including a home baked cake and fresh baguettes and preserves, hot chocolate, tea or coffee awaits you on your return from a day on the slopes.
- A superb three course evening meal with carefully chosen appellation controlled wine served during the meal followed by fresh coffee and mints.
- Early meals for children up to age 12 are served.
- A bowl of fruit is always available
- Chalet staff have one day off per week when breakfast will be laid out for you but no afternoon tea or evening meals will be provided
- Most dietary requirements can be catered for. Please advise at time of booking.
- An Honesty bar is available and offrs beers, mixers and snacks
- Packed lunches are available to order at additional cost
Childcare can be arranged with our own British nannies in the Magic Snowflake Club on a full or part time basis.It is advisable to book early as we work to strict ratios.
Lift passes can be arranged at discounted prices and delivered to your chalet
Ski hire can be arranged at discounted prices and delivered directly to the chalet
We can advise and help you book ski school suitable for your requirements.