- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 6 bedrooms, sleeps 2/12
- Sunday to Sunday stays
- 4 minutes to lift by foot
- credit cards accepted
- Free wifi
Chalet Simone is just 200m from the lifts, piste and village centre. A public elevator will whizz you to and from the village, so very little walking in ski boots is required, meaning the chalet is popular with families.
Chalet Simone is a very comfortable chalet with access to a hot tub which (shared with neighbouring Ski Magic Chalet Noella). The open plan kitchen and dining room is a lovely setting in which to dine.
The separate living room has underfloor heating, plenty of comfy sofas and opens onto a sunny terrace, making it a perfect space to relax after skiing. Take a dip in the hot tub, then enjoy a glass of wine before dinner…
Chalet Simone also has satellite TV and a DVD player and music system as well as an X Box console. For those who prefer less digital entertainment, enter into the competitive spirit with one of the board games!
The comfortable bedrooms are on the upper two levels. There are 2 doubles and 1 twin room on the second floor, all with en suite shower rooms. On the third floor are three twin rooms , two of which share a bathroom.
For warm, dry boots each morning, take advantage of the boot warmer which is downstairs in the ski room.
Boot room with ski racks and heated boot warmers
Spacious lounge with plentiful comfy seating and equipped with satellite TV, dvd player, ipod docking station, games console and various board games. Free wifi is available in the chalet.
Kitchen and dining room
WC and wash basin
2 x double and 1 x twin rooms each with en-suite showers, wash basins and wcs.
2 x twin rooms which share a bathroom. Possibility to add an additional put up bed to each of these rooms but will not be a lot of head height as under the eaves.
Separate bathroom with shower, wash basin and wc
1 x twin room with en-suite wash basin, shower and wc.
Current Promotions for Chalet Simone:
First Tracks : Pre-Christmas skiing in high-altitude Three Valleys from £360pp cateredDates: 16 Dec 17 - 22 Dec 17
Experience the Three Valleys for less
Chalets from £360pp with:
- Outdoor hot tubs
- Catered service, unlimited wine
- Very close to Courchevel La Tania lifts
- 16th December (back for Christmas!)
Ski Magic Chalets: Independent chalet company since 1996
Enquire now: email@example.com
Book online: www.skimagic.co.uk
Facilities:boot dryers, cot/highchair, games console, iPod docking station, satellite/cable TV, wifi (free public area), wifi/internet access
- Early morning tea or coffee served in your room, if requested
- A substantial breakfast including fruit juices, cerals, creamy porridge, yogurts and a hot option such as bacon and scrambled eggs is served every day. Breakfast on the chalet staff day off is a help yourself affair.
- Afternoon tea, including a home baked cake and fresh baguettes and preserves, hot chocolate, tea or coffee awaits you on your return from a day on the slopes.
- A superb three course evening meal with carefully chosen appellation controlled wine served during the meal followed by fresh coffee and mints.
- Early meals for children up to age 12 are served.
- A bowl of fruit is always available
- Chalet staff have one day off per week when breakfast will be laid out for you but no afternoon tea or evening meals will be provided
- Most dietary requirements can be catered for. Please advise at time of booking.
- An Honesty bar is available and offrs beers, mixers and snacks
- Packed lunches are available to order at additional cost
Transfers from all local airports and station available at special rates in our own minibuses.
Discounted lift passes can be ordered in advance and will be delivered to your chalet.
Ski hire can be pre-ordered and delivered to your chalet at guaranteed unbeatable prices.