- Chalet for sole occupancy
- Self Catered or Catered basis
- 7 bedrooms, sleeps 14
- Sunday to Sunday stays
- 3 minutes to lift by foot
- Available for summer and winter
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- credit cards accepted
- Outdoor hot-tub
Chalet Cote Coeur
The cosy open plan lounge and dining area offers a real homely feel. There is a log fire for the colder nights which encourages lazy nights-in playing board games or just relaxing. There is access to the balcony. The chalet has seven bedrooms all en-suite, six with showers and one with a bath, all in the chocolate box style, three of which have their own balconies. At the end of the day you can rest those weary legs in the outdoor hot-tub.
Situated a short walk to the piste and La Tania resort centre, the quiet location and area surrounding this chalet is perfect for adult groups as well as families being safe for the children to play outside. You can ski back close to the chalet or just simply walk back from the ‘Folyeres’ blue piste only 3 minutes away. La Tania resort centre is only a 5 minute walk for an après ski beer or a meal in one of the resorts numerous restaurants.
Room 1 - Twin en suite shower & WC
Room 2 - Twin en suite shower & WC
Room 3 - Twin en suite bath & WC
Room 4 - Twin en suite shower & WC
Room 5 - Twin en suite shower & WC
Room 6 - Twin en suite shower & WC
Room 7 - Twin en suite shower & WC
Balconies on rooms 3 ,4 & 7.
Outdoor hot tub
Smart TV with streaming services
UK Satellite TV
Xbox games console and games
DVD & Blu Ray movie collection
Bluetooth music station
Spacious dining area where meals are taken
Large lounge area with balcony
Log fire equiped with firewood
Large outdoor sun terrace.
Outside hot tub
Ski room with heated boot racks.
Washing machine & tumble drying facilties.
Two non covered parking spaces, one covered space
Current Promotions for Chalet Cote Coeur:
Book with confidence for 2022 with our fully protected holidays and our flexible COVID19 cancellation policyDates: 12 Dec 21 - 24 Apr 22
Book with confidence for 2022 with our fully protected holidays and our flexible COVID19 cancellation policy.
View our new COVID19 cancellation policy for winter 2022 here https://tinyurl.com/d2jd3nat
All holiday payments are be placed in a trust account scheme and fully protected with supplier failure insurance through PTS Protected Services.
Any pre purchased ski passes would be fully refundable up until the day of use. Terms and conditions apply.
Facilities:boot dryers, cot/highchair, garden, hot tub (outdoor), iPod docking station, jacuzzi, open fireplace, satellite/cable TV
- 3 course dinner with table wine for 6 nights of your stay. See sample menu on our website for further info.
- A continental breakfast is served on 7 mornings of your stay with orange juice, cereals, fresh bread, jams & confitures, selection of teas & coffees.
- A cooked breakfast is offered on 6 mornings of your stay with real english bacon or sausages & eggs as well as porridge which is served daily.
- Afternoon tea which will includes homemade cake, fresh bread, jam, selection of teas & coffees.
- Packed lunches provided as part of your package when agreed in the booking process.
- Canapes and digestifs
- Wine selection, beers and soft drinks
- Discounted lift passes delivered to chalet upon arrival day
- 40 % discounted mobile ski hire delivery service is arranged during the booking process.
- Return airport transfers can be organised through our fully licensed transport company
- 5 % discount offered on ski lessons.
- Child care can be arranged upon requests as an extra service.
- One apres ski pick up provided upon request during your stay in either Meribel or Courchevel.