- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 6 bedrooms, sleeps 12
- Usually Sunday to Sunday stays, but flexible
- Ski from door
- sauna/steam room
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- credit cards accepted
- Outdoor hot tub
- Chalet Dahu was one of the first chalets to be built in La Tania.
- It is a traditional pinewood chalet, in a great location, next to the blue piste and 250 metres from the resort centre.
- Most rooms have their own balconies, with excellent views of the piste.
- The living/dining room has a log fire, and a large terrace looking out across the piste. The chalet also has a sauna and outdoor hot tub. There is a heated boot warmer and storage for skis and boots.
- 4 twins with en-suite shower, basin and WC
- 1 twin with en-suite bath, basin and WC
- 1 twin with bath, basin and WC opposite
- Satellite TV, video, CD and cassette player, board games
- Comfortable sitting room with log fire
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Chalet hosts live in
- Car parking
Facilities:boot dryers, cot/highchair, hot tub (outdoor), iPod docking station, jacuzzi, open fireplace, private parking (open), sauna, wifi (free in-room)
Fully catered chalet service to include a hearty breakfast consisting of a choice of cereals, porridge, freshly baked croissants and French bread with butter and jams, fresh fruit, yoghurts, a cooked option, plus orange juice, tea and coffee.Home made cakes or biscuits with tea, coffee or hot chocolate. Pre dinner drinks with canapés, a three course dinner to include good quality French wines, cheese and port, followed by coffee and petit fours served in the lounge.
- Delicious cuisine- breakfast, afternoon tea, pre-dinner canapés and four-course dinner with good quality French wines.
- Linen,towels and bath robes provided.
- Arrangement of ski hire, ski school, ski passes
- Transfers arranged, plus tickets for the Eurotunnel and snowtrains
- Ski and Boot Fitting service
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise