- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 8 bedrooms, sleeps 16
- Sunday to Sunday stays
- 3 minutes to lift by foot
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- credit cards accepted
- Outdoorhottub,wi fi
- Under new management for 2016 Chalet Topaz is a 16-bed chocolate box style chalet centrally located in the chalet quarter of La Tania. The chalet is located just a 3 minute walk downhill to the red piste in La Tania and bubble lift.Chalet Topaz provides an affordable and comfortable option for a large group of friends or family group looking for sole occupancy of a whole chalet. Likewise the chalet can be shared by up to 8 different parties as every room has ensuite facilities.
- All 8 bedrooms have en suite facilties. 5 rooms have balconies.
- Chalet Topaz has a spacious dining area on the first floor where breakfast, afternoon tea & dinner is taken . Also on the first floor there is a adjoining medium sized lounge area with sofas. The lounge area is equipped with a widescreen HD TV, satellite TV, Blu Ray player, Xbox games console, DVD & Blu Ray movie collection, bluetooth IPOD / IPHONE music station & log fire.
- Chalet Topaz has a 10 man hot tub located on a outdoor terrace.
- Chalet is equipped with a large skiroom with heated bootwarmers . Laundry and drying facilites are also available.
- 3 Double rooms and 5 twin rooms.
- All bedrooms have ensuite facilities . The double rooms with baths & twin rooms with showers.
- 5 bedrooms have balconies.
- Lounge area is equipped with a widescreen HD TV, satellite TV, Blu Ray player, Xbox games console, DVD & Blu Ray movie collection, bluetooth IPOD / IPHONE music station.
- Spacious dining area where meals are taken.
- Log fire equiped with firewood.
- Large sun terrace.
- Outside hot tub for up to 10 people.
- Ski room with heated boot racks.
- Washing machine & tumble drying facilties.
Current Promotions for Chalet Topaz:
March Specials available in our 16 bed chalet with 8 ensuite rooms and outdoor hot tub in La Tania - £759.00 pp inc 6 Day 3 Valley Lift Pass,7 Night stay, half board, & return Geneva airport transfersDates: 22 Mar 20 - 29 Mar 20 Book Chalet Topaz for March 22nd or 29th for £759.00 Per Person including 6 Day 3V lift pass, 7 night stay , all half board, free packed lunches, return airport transfers ,wine & cooked breakfast. We offer 40 % off moblie ski hire discount , 5 % discount on ESF lessons in La Tania. 8 ensuite rooms, outdoor hot tub, lounge & dining area complete with log fires and wi fi. Offer based on full occupancy of all 16 beds.
Special Offers from £699.00 per person. 6 Day 3 Valley lift pass . 7 Night Stay , All Half Board , Return Airport Transfers . 8 ensuite rooms and outdoor hot tubDates: 15 Dec 19 - 26 Apr 20 Book Chalet Topaz on selected weeks from £699.00 per person including 6 Day lift pass, 7 night stay , 6 nights HB & return airport transfers . This 7 night stay includes 6 nights HB , wine , cooked breakfast & transfers . We offer 40 % off moblie ski hire discount , 5 % discount on ESF lessons in La Tania & discounted family lift passes all available in booking process. 8 ensuite rooms outdoor hot tub, lounge & dining area complete with log fires, wi fi HD free view.
Facilities:boot dryers, cot/highchair, games console, home cinema, hot tub (outdoor), laundry facilities, open fireplace, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, wifi/internet access
Seven night packages from Sunday to Sunday with great catered service including
- 3 course dinner with table wine for 6 nights of your stay. See sample menu on our website for further info.
- A continental breakfast is served on 7 mornings of your stay with orange juice, cereals, fresh bread, jams & confitures, selection of teas & coffees.
- A cooked breakfast is offered on 6 mornings of your stay with real english bacon or sausages & eggs as well as porridge which is served daily.
- Afternoon tea which will includes homemade cake, fresh bread, jam, selection of teas & coffees.
- Packed lunches provided as part of your package when agreed in the booking process.
- Minibar provided an an optional extra.
- Canapes and digestifs provided on specified nights of your stay.
- 3 Course dinner with table wine for 6 nights of your stay. See sample menu on website for further info.
- A continental breakfast on 7 mornings, with orange juice, cereal, bread, jams, tea or coffee,
- A Cooked breakfast is offered on 6 of the mornings of your stay with real english bacon or sausages and another daily warm option.
- Afternoon tea which will includes homemade cake, fresh bread, jam, tea or coffee.
- Transport can provided for a night out in a local restauraunt on chalet day off as an added option.
- Child care can be arranged upon request.
- 40 % discounted mobile ski hire is arranged during the booking process
- Discounted lift passes can be prebooked upon request.
- 5 % discount offered on ESF lessons in La Tania.
- One apres ski pick up provided upon request during your stay in either Meribel or Courchevel.
- Return airport transfers included in all packages for up to 8 people. See website for further info and conditions.
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise
Resort name: La TaniaSki area: 3 Vallées Country: France Amenities: bars and restaurants, beauticians, bus stop, cash withdrawal facility, childcare, cinema, cross country skiing, cycling, doctor, dog sled rides, fitness centre, free shuttle bus, freelance catering, glacier skiing, golf, gym, hairdressers, high altitude restaurants, hiking, huski dogs, ice rink, lake, massage, mountain biking, night skiing, night sledging, nightclub, off piste guiding, paragliding, parapenting, piste basher driving, ski school, ski touring, skidoo safaris, skiing, skiing/snowboarding, sledging pistes, snow mobiling, snowboard school, snowshoe walking, spa, supermarket, swimming pool (indoor), swimming pool (outdoor), tennis, toboganning, torch lit descents, tourist office
ContactView this member's featured properties
tel: UK - 07578221717
tel: France - 0612441397
mob: UK - 07578221717
facebook: The Freeride Republic
twitter: 3valleychaletsAdvertiser with Chalets Direct since: September 2005