- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- Studio, sleeps 18/16
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- 2 minutes to lift by foot
- sauna/steam room
- credit cards accepted
Zug. Chalet Alpenland enjoys a stunning, ski-in/ski-out location in the pretty, rural hamlet of Zug, on the outskirts of Lech, which is home to a small selection of bars and restaurants including the renowned Rote Wand. The chalet is next to the Zugerbahn Chairlift, giving direct access to the magnificent Lech ski area. Intermediate/advanced skiers can enjoy skiing quite literally back to the chalet door whilst beginners need simply to take the regular free ski bus into Lech for their lessons, which takes five minutes (approx.). The service currently runs until 3am (small charge in the evening) so that you can enjoy the atmosphere, tradition and sheer decadence of Lech town itself. Snow boots and easy to carry bags are needed for arrival as the steep access to the chalet can be very snowy.
This chalet is a Superior chalet so you can enjoy extra features including a warm reception of vin chaud (or gluhwein), delicious four course meals and additional charming extras.
- separate shower
- separate WC
- Room 2 = Austrian twin with shower, WC, TV and balcony
- living/dining area
- small beauty salon
- Rooms 3 & 7 = 2 Austrian twins with shower, WC, TV and balcony
- Room 4 = small double with shower, WC, TV and balcony
- Room 5 = Austrian twin with shower, WC and TV
- Room 6 = Austrian twin (additional pull-down bed) with shower, WC, TV and balcony
- Room 8 = large Austrian twin (additional pull-down bed) with walk-in shower, WC, TV and small balcony
Chalet staff live in on the ground floor. The owner and his family live on the second floor and share the main entrance. The owner’s friendly mountain rescue dog also lives on site.
Current Promotions for Chalet Furka:
Book an All Inclusive Ski Deal and Save Hundreds!Dates: 15 Dec 18 - 13 Apr 19
We offer all inclusive ski holidays for the 2018/19 season to chalets in top resorts right across Europe.
Our Ski-All-In deals offer maximum value for money with minimum hassle. You pay one amount for your entire ski holiday - including lift passes, ski/board and boot hire and ski carriage.
As well as being easier, it’s also cheaper than buying all the components separately too. We offer big discounts of up to £235pp OFF when you buy Ski-All-In (£285 OFF if combined with the Whole Chalet Discount), wiith prices from just £772pp.
Now Combinable with Whole Chalet Discounts!
As well as a huge Ski-All-In saving, you can also save an additional £50 per person on your holiday when you book a whole chalet for your group.
Facilities:sauna, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area)
Begin your ski day with fresh bread, a choice of preserves, cereals, porridge, yoghurts, eggs, fruit
juice and unlimited tea and coffee, plus a daily variety of hot options such as poached eggs, sausages, tomatoes and hash browns with croissants and pain au chocolat (or local breads, ham and cheese in Austria and Switzerland)
On your return from the slopes
A freshly baked cake or biscuits with tea and coffee awaits.
In the evening
Aperitifs and canapes followed by a delicious freshly cooked 4 course meal including a cheeseboard with a selection of superior regional wines unlimited until coffee and after-dinner chocolates are served.
There is also an optional welcome drink where you can meet the team and learn what is going on in the resort (and our après ski programme) during your stay.
Breakfast and dinner will be served on 6 out of 7 nights and a continental breakfast will be left out on 1 morning.
YOU WILL ENJOY:
- A call from one of our Ski Specialists prior to departure to see if there is anything else we can help you with (direct bookings only)
- Pre-booked lift passes to your chalet and organised ski hire by our in-resort team
- A warming vin chaud or gluhwein upon arrival
- A fresh fruit bowl throughout your stay
- Complimentary WiFi
- Bath, hand towels and soap with a towel change midweek
- Hairdryer in each chalet
- Pamper yourself with our lovely L’Occitane (or equivalent) shower gel and soap in our 4+* and 5* rated chalets
- TV and DVD player in each chalet