- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 6 bedrooms, sleeps 14
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- Ski from door
- sauna/steam room
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- Outdoor hot-tub
Chalet la Grange d'Alice
- "We had a brilliant time... The chalet was absolutley perfect for our three families and I cannot say enough about the friendliness, hospitality and helpfulness that you extended to us" from guest feedback form
- La Grange d'Alice is at the foot of the a blue (easy) and 2 red runs, and only 150m from the lifts and a dedicated beginners' ski area
- Sauna, hot-tub, free Wifi, log fires, 2 lounge areas with TV/DVD
- We can provide in-house child care from resident childcarers, ski guiding programme, lesson arrangements, airport transfers
- Superb 4 course dinners (with unlimited bottled wine), cooked breakfast and afternoon tea; mulled wine party, regional wine and cheese tasting evening, ski trip to Italy....
- "Hard to imagine a better chalet set-up" from guest feedback form
- 6 guest bedrooms, including 4 en-suite, for 12 guests plus 2 free child places (under 6).
- Hot-tub (outside, 8 persons) sauna, sunny balconies, terrace, fantastic views.
- The kitchen, dining area and salon form a large open plan area occupying most of the ground floor of the chalet. It has a large log-burning stove
- DVD/CD/Video player are available, and the Chalet Minibar is on-hand to provide you with drinks and refreshments.
Facilities:bar, barbecue, boot dryers, computer, cot/highchair, garden, hot tub (outdoor), laundry facilities, open fireplace, private parking (open), sauna, ski workbench, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area)
- "- Superb choice, quality, variety and quantity (of food)" from guest feedback form
- We pride ourselves on the quality of our cooking and the variety of the menu. We offer a 4 course dinner drawing on the best of French and British dinner-party cuisine. Local ingredients are used wherever possible.
- Once a week we invite you to a free regional wine and cheese tasting, and friday night's dinner is preceeded by a champagne and canapes. A cooked breakfast and afternoon tea with freshly bakes cakes or scones and home-made jam are provided, and the minibar (with tea and coffee making failities) is always available.
- We are delighted to cater for all kinds of special dietary requirements provided advance notice is given.
- " The most personal service I have ever experienced on a ski holiday" from guest feedback form
- In-house child care available
- Ski leading programme covering Les Arcs, La Plagne and La Rosiere/ La Thuile (Italy)
- Free transfers from Bourg St. Maurice railway/bus station and transport to/from lifts (airport transfers can be arranged)
- Genuine, friendly service from experienced staff and assistance with arranging ski school, equipment hire, lift passes etc.
- Generous child and ahole chalet booking discounts
- CD/DVD/Video player are available, skiing video library
click +/- to maximise/minimise
ContactView this member's featured properties
tel: France - +33 (0)3 8554 6515
tel: France - +33 (0)9 81 82 92 37
mob: France - +33 (0)6 65 46 80 28
twitter: @Ski_AdventuresAdvertiser with Chalets Direct since: October 2005