- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 6 bedrooms, sleeps 14
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- Ski from door
- sauna/steam room
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- Outdoor hot-tub
Chalet la Grange d'Alice
- "We had a brilliant time... The chalet was absolutley perfect for our three families and I cannot say enough about the friendliness, hospitality and helpfulness that you extended to us" from guest feedback form
- La Grange d'Alice is at the foot of the a blue (easy) and 2 red runs, and only 150m from the lifts and a dedicated beginners' ski area
- Sauna, hot-tub, free Wifi, log fires, 2 lounge areas with TV/DVD
- We can provide in-house child care from resident childcarers, ski guiding programme, lesson arrangements, airport transfers
- Superb 4 course dinners (with unlimited bottled wine), cooked breakfast and afternoon tea; mulled wine party, regional wine and cheese tasting evening, ski trip to Italy....
- "Hard to imagine a better chalet set-up" from guest feedback form
- 6 guest bedrooms, including 4 en-suite, for 12 guests plus 2 free child places (under 6).
- Hot-tub (outside, 8 persons) sauna, sunny balconies, terrace, fantastic views.
- The kitchen, dining area and salon form a large open plan area occupying most of the ground floor of the chalet. It has a large log-burning stove
- DVD/CD/Video player are available, and the Chalet Minibar is on-hand to provide you with drinks and refreshments.
Current Promotions for Chalet la Grange d'Alice:
March 24th only: 7 days accommodation, Les Arcs lift pass and transfers - just £599!Dates: 24 Mar 18 - 31 Mar 18 Chalet accomodation, 6 day Les Arcs lift pass and airport transfer all in for £599 per person Available for w/b w/b 24th March - £499 for children under 16. Chalet L'Aiguille Grive at Arc 1600
Superb snow condiitons everywhere in Les Arcs Paradiski
Exclusive occupancy available for group of 10 or more
Catered chalet in ski-convenient location (ski to the door, lifts nearby)
- Snow-sure altitude (1570m)
- Outdoor hot-tub
- Log-fire and chalet minibar
- Free WiFi in all chalets
- Special exclusive occupancy prices for groups
- Excellent catering and hospitality (15th season)
- 4 course dinners with wine, cooked breakfast and afternoon tea
- Spacious, full en-suite rooms with WCs
- Lift passes and ski hire delivered on arrival
Les Arcs ski in/out, free transfers and lift pass upgrade, £400 adult/£300 childrenDates: 31 Mar 18 - 14 Apr 18 Wb 31st April and 7th April in our ski in/out catered chalet La Grange d'Alice at Arc 1600:
catered accommodation with hot-tub, sauna, wifi, ensuite rooms, log-fire, 2 lounge areas with TV, superb catering and hospitality, ski to the door/lifts 150m.
£400 per adult, £300 per child 5 - 14, discounts for family/larger groups
includes airport transfer and free upgrade of Les Arcs lift pass to full Paradiski
Come and enjoy this amazing season at Les Arcs in the spring sunshine!
Facilities:bar, barbecue, boot dryers, computer, cot/highchair, garden, hot tub (outdoor), laundry facilities, open fireplace, private parking (open), sauna, ski workbench, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area)
- "- Superb choice, quality, variety and quantity (of food)" from guest feedback form
- We pride ourselves on the quality of our cooking and the variety of the menu. We offer a 4 course dinner drawing on the best of French and British dinner-party cuisine. Local ingredients are used wherever possible.
- Once a week we invite you to a free regional wine and cheese tasting, and friday night's dinner is preceeded by a champagne and canapes. A cooked breakfast and afternoon tea with freshly bakes cakes or scones and home-made jam are provided, and the minibar (with tea and coffee making failities) is always available.
- We are delighted to cater for all kinds of special dietary requirements provided advance notice is given.
- " The most personal service I have ever experienced on a ski holiday" from guest feedback form
- In-house child care available
- Ski leading programme covering Les Arcs, La Plagne and La Rosiere/ La Thuile (Italy)
- Free transfers from Bourg St. Maurice railway/bus station and transport to/from lifts (airport transfers can be arranged)
- Genuine, friendly service from experienced staff and assistance with arranging ski school, equipment hire, lift passes etc.
- Generous child and ahole chalet booking discounts
- CD/DVD/Video player are available, skiing video library
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise
Resort name: Les Arcs - Arcs 1600Ski area: Paradiski Country: France
ContactView this member's featured properties
tel: France - +33 (0)3 8554 6515
tel: France - +33 (0)9 81 82 92 37
mob: France - +33 (0)6 65 46 80 28
twitter: @Ski_AdventuresAdvertiser with Chalets Direct since: October 2005