- Chalet for sole occupancy
- Catered basis
- 7 bedrooms, sleeps 12/15
- Usually Saturday to Saturday stays, but flexible
- 2 minutes to lift by ski
- Available for summer and winter
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- credit cards accepted
- Outdoor hot tub
Our aim is to provide you with the best winter holiday experience available.
At Snow Situations, Arc Chalet is perfectly located in Peisey village, within easy convenient reach of the ski school meeting point, both sides of the Paradiski and, of course, great restaurants and bars for both coffee stops and Apres Ski.
Peisey is known as the jewel in the crown of the Paradiski and its central position within the network as well as enviable snow record is attracting skiers of all abilities who want an authentic town with accessible, varied and extensive skiing.
In addition to the marvellous skiing, amazing catering, bespoke service and incredible convenience, we are offering a unique chalet experience in an exclusive, friendly and stylish setting.
A Perfect Chalet Experience.
Located in a central yet private location just 300 metres from the ski lift, with majestic mountain views and mere moments from the pretty centre of Peisey with its shops, bakery, bars, restaurants and church, Arc Chalet has everything you need to enjoy the perfect ski break.
A well appointed chalet set across 3 floors, Arc Chalet sleeps 12-15 in ultimate comfort in 7 large, well designed bedrooms – all with ensuites. There is an outdoor Jacuzzi on a grand south west facing terrace, with panoramic views of the slopes and the Vanoise express, and host to some spectacular sunsets.
After skiing, enjoy a glass of wine on the terrace or in the jacuzzi, chill in front of the roaring open fire with a freshly brewed coffee or indulge in an in house massage.
Equally, if you still have some energy after the lifts close; whether you wish to take in the stunning Vanoise National Park, soak up the ambience at Michelin guided Le Vanoise, or enjoy some ‘Apres Ski’ at the Folie Douce followed by Greg’s bar, Peisey will keep you entertained until dinner; an indulgent 3 course affair with free flowing red and white wines throughout.
- Close to town and pistes
- Private ski locker
- Large, yet cosy, lounge with log fire and sky TV
- Music corner with guitar, ukelele and keyboard
- Huge terrace with panoramic views
- Large jacuzzi located on the first level terrace with sunset views
- TV system with full Sky package and videoclub
- Bluetooth speakers
- Large modern bedrooms with en-suite facilities
- Music and film library
- Complimentary wifi throughout the chalet
- Hairdryers and toiletries
- All inclusive bar upgrade available
- Private parking
Current Promotions for Arc Chalet:
Christmas Week 19th - 26th December 2021 Sole Occupancy for groups of 6 - 12Dates: 19 Dec 21 - 26 Dec 21
We are currently offering a fantastic early booking deal for our catered chalet in snow sure Les Arcs for Christmas.
Christmas is a special time in the alps and there is nothing better than spending this time with your family and friends in a snowy charming chalet and hitting the snowsure slopes before returning back to an open fire and delicious meals and lots of wine!
The chalet will be on a sole occupancy basis and whilstr the chalet is large enough for 15, we like to focus on smaller groups for this special time for an intimate Christmas experience for you to have with your loved ones.
Sole Occupancy Prices:
Group of six - £6,000 (4 Bedrooms)
Group of eight - £7,500 (4 Bedrooms)
Group of ten - £8,500 (5 Bedrooms)
Group of twelve - £10, 250 (7 bedrooms)
So, you do not need a massive group to have the luxury of a large sole occupancy chalet experience. After the last year, make it a special Christmas. treat yourself - you deserve it.
CONTACT US DIRECTLY: email@example.com
Hit The Slopes Early after missing out!! Special OfferDates: 11 Dec 21 - 24 Dec 21 We are currently offering a fantastic early booking deal for our catered chalet in snow sure Les Arcs which covers the opening days up until 24th December 2021.
We know that everyone is really excited about getting back to the slopes in 2021/22, so why not book to get in straight away to maximise the season and get another trip (or two) in later!?!?
We are offering a simple nightly rate based on two people sharing a Twin/ Double room.
It's as simple as chosing your nights from 11th December to 23rd December 2021.And getting booked in.
Cost per person, per night is just £85. Catered.
We are superbly located in Peisey which is in centre of the massive Paradiski area (425km of lift linked pistes) - great for mixed groups (ask for our ski guide to Les Arcs).
- 7 en-suite bedrooms
- Log fire, jacuzzi on sundrenched terrace
- Fully catered with excellent food and wine. https://snowsituations.co.uk/food-and-drink/
- Large lounge with lots of seating, open log fire and wraparound terrace, hosting the large hot tub and stunning sunset views. https://snowsituations.co.uk/gallery/
- Central access to the 425km of pistes, 300m to lift.
- Close to pistes, televillage and town centre, all within 5 minutes.
- Great Apres at Bar Mont Blanc followed by Greggs!!
- Snow sure resort with skiing from 1620m-3220m and an incredible snow record.
- Sky TV with all sports channels and the latest movie channels, log fire, hot tub, private parking.
- 5 star reviews
We think that Les Arcs is the best overall resort in the Alps for a fantastic ski holiday and love to share our knowledge of the
area with our guests by arranging social skiing and boarding groups so that you get the most out of your holiday from day one!
Take a look on our You Tune Chanel for lots of videos. Here
CONTACT US: firstname.lastname@example.org
Facilities:bar, boot dryers, cot/highchair, hot tub (outdoor), iPod docking station, jacuzzi, laundry facilities, open fireplace, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, terrace, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area)
The concept of our chalet experience is great skiing in a great place with great food.
Our food and drink menu is designed to not only fuel you for skiing and boarding but to allow you to indulge in great tasting food in a relaxing atmosphere, whatever your individual needs.
We freshly prepare our food each day, utilising our vast catering experience to provide you with a hearty breakfast, indulgent cakes and a delicious three course meal served with selected French wines throughout.
With many years of experience in professional kitchens, we can cater for dietary requirements such as vegetarian, dairy free, coeliac or vegan diets.
Our food and wine:
Daily: Cereals, granolas, juices, tea, coffee, yoghurts, bread, toast, jam and with a hot option 5 mornings out of 7
· Afternoon Tea
Freshly baked cakes, cookies or scones, 5 days out of 7
· A hearty well balanced 3 Course evening meal
Served with free flowing local wines, 6 evenings out of 7 preceded with canapes and prosecco on your first night and ended with cheese and port on the last night
· All inclusive wine, beer and mixers upgrade available
· Dietary requirements catered for
Please let us know in advance if your group has any specific dietary needs
· Welcome reception with prosecco and canapes
· 7 nights hotel accommodation
· Fresh linen and towels
· Guest fridge and ice store
· In house bar
· Accompanied skiing available
· Breakfast daily, with cooked option on 5 days
· Afternoon tea and cake on 5 days
· 3 course evening meal, preceded with canapes on the first date and ended with cheese and port on the last night.
· Children’s early ‘high tea’ available if required on 6 nights
· Daily restaurant booking facility for lunch and host’s night off (mid-stay)
· Car parking
· Concierge service for help arranging lift passes, transfers, ski hire and lessons