- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps 8
- Usually Sunday to Sunday stays, but flexible
- 5 minutes to lift by minibus
- pets welcome
- credit cards accepted
- Free broadband internet
Chalet La Bas
- Our 200 year old chalet is cosily nestled in the village of Bonconseil, conveniently situated for access to Les Arcs or La Plagne, both just minutes away.
- Bonconseil itself is a quiet place but Bourg St Maurice is just a few minutes away. If you are looking for a wild time then we are not for you, but if you want to enjoy the snow, eat well and experience a cosy home from home in an authentic village , we await your arrival!
- We can easily sleep 8, but 10 is possible if two of the rooms become 3 bedded.
- The chalet comprises 4 bedrooms and our own private accomodation spread over 3 floors (140 sq. metres)
- Bedroom 1: On the ground floor has two single beds and is en suite. The room has electric heating.
- Bedroom 2: On the third floor has a 2 single beds and is en suite. It has a roof velux window. Electric heating.
- Bedroom 3: Also on the third floor has two single beds, is en suite shower and has views towards La Plagne and the Bellecote glacier. Electric heating.
- Bedroom 4: Has a double bed and a single bed and is en suite . Views towards Les Arcs and the Bellecote glacier. Electric heating.
- The open plan living-dining room and kitchen has a glass fronted wood burning stove. It heats the whole chalet!.
- We have free wireless broadband, free phone calls to uk landlines, sat tv and a 42" plasma screen. Film library with many current releases
- The well stocked honesty bar is located on this floor.
- Ample car parking is available at the top of our private driveway.
- Laundry service to freshene up ski gear mid week
- ski work shop at your disposal
- Weekly visits to other local ski areas on request
- Ski Safaris available on request- up to 7 resorts in 6 days!!!
Facilities:computer, garden, laundry facilities, open fireplace, pets allowed, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, ski workbench, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area)
- Breakfast will be a choice of cereals, hot croissants,bread, preserves, yoghurts, toast, porridge, lashings of coffee,tea, fruit juice and smoothies.
- Upon your return from the hardships of the slopes hot chocolate, coffee,the and freshly baked cakes will await !!!
- Then, at around 7.00pm the evening meal will begin: Four mouthwatering courses and quality wines.
- Transport is provided to and from the slopes in the morning and the afternoon,"on demand", which means no timetable to follow-we are at your disposal. After all it's your holiday.
- Pre booked lift passes are available on your arrival.
- Usually, Monday will be the first day on the slopes- we can arrange your weeks itinerary helping you explore all the resorts in the area or you can go it alone and ski our home resort of Les Arcs or La Plagne. It's up to you.
- We may be available to show you around the pistes for up to 3 days a week (subject to French legal rulings).
- Needless to say you will be adequately fed and watered and if you're good , very good you might get invited to our next door neighbour, Pierre's, clandestine bar in his shed in the garden he makes his own "Genepi" (alpine schnapps). You have been warned.