- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Self Catered or Catered basis
- 5 bedrooms, sleeps 10
- Flexible stays
- 5 minutes to lift by minibus
- Available for summer and winter
- Cosy chalet
The Goat Shed
- Welcome to The Goat Shed - situated in Peisey, an authentic mountain village at the heart of the Paradiski ski area - the perfect destination for your winter ski and snowboarding holidays, as well as summer climbing, mountain biking and more.
- The extensive Paradiski ski area comprises Peisey-Vallandry, Les Arcs and La Plagne, with fantastic skiing and snowboarding for all levels.
- The Goat Shed is a traditional Savoyard building, which has been renovated to a high standard, to provide a comfortable and spacious base for your holiday.
- Owned and run by Gordon and Sophie, real mountain enthusiasts, who look forward to offering you a warm welcome and passing on their extensive local knowledge.
- 3 bedrooms with en-suite facilities
- 2 bedrooms share bathroom & toilet
- Open plan lounge and dining room
- HD TV, VCR, DVD, Playstation 3 (films & games)
- Ski store & tech room
- Drying room
- Additional apartment which can be rented on a s/c basis or used to accommodate larger catered groups.
Facilities:barbecue, boot dryers, computer, cot/highchair, games console, home cinema, iPod docking station, laundry facilities, open fireplace, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, ski workbench, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area)
The fantastic food is one of the main reasons that our guests return year after year. Our catered holidays include breakfast, afternoon tea with home made cakes and a for six nights a week Gordon prepares a delicious three course evening meal, served with generous amounts of wine.(Chalet night off mid-week).
We own and run the chalet ourselves and are on hand to help with all aspects of your holiday. We can:-
- Pre-order discounted lift passes
- Book ski school lessons
- Arrange airport transfers
- Offer great value in-house ski hire
Resort name: Les Arcs - Peisey-NancroixSki area: Paradiski Country: France Amenities: accrobranche, bars and restaurants, beauticians, bob luge, bowling, bus station, bus stop, canoeing, canyoning, cash withdrawal facility, childcare, cinema, cross country skiing, cycling, doctor, dog sled rides, fishing, fitness centre, free shuttle bus, freelance catering, glacier skiing, golf, hairdressers, half pipe, high altitude restaurants, hiking, horse driven sleigh rides, horse riding, huski dogs, ice climbing wall, ice fall climbing, massage, mountain biking, mountaineering, night skiing, off piste guiding, paragliding, parapenting, rafting, railway station, ski school, ski touring, skidoo safaris, skiing, skiing/snowboarding, sledging pistes, snow kiting, snow mobiling, snowboard school, snowshoe walking, spa, supermarket, swimming pool (indoor), swimming pool (outdoor), tennis, toboganning, torch lit descents, tourist office, via ferrata, yoga classes
tel: +33 (0)4 79 07 57 82
tel: +33 (0)6 09 11 04 67
fax: +33 (0)4 79 07 57 82Advertiser with Chalets Direct since: September 2005
How Good A Holiday"AWESOME !!!!!!!
One word that best describes our best ever skiing holiday (and we’ve visited 20 different chalets)" dibs 10 Jan 10