- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Self Catered or Catered basis
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps 1/12
- Usually Sunday to Sunday stays, but flexible
- 4 minutes to lift by car
- Available for summer and winter
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- Hottub shortbreaks drinks
- Beautiful chalet in the Les Arcs/Paradiski area but close enough to experience a ski safari and ski Val D'Isere, Tignes, Sainte Foy and La Rosiere.
- Alpine Village setting with stunning views.
- Flexible ski holidays - come for a ski weekend, short ski break, a week or longer. Arrive and leave any day!
- High Altitude resorts close by so guaranteed skiing early and late season.
- PARADISKI is on our doorstep, Val D'Isere, Tignes , Ste Foy and La Rosiere all within a short drive.
- Owned and run by ourselves so a high standard of service throughout and a 75% return guest rate. Guests arrive but leave as friends!
- Fully catered during the Winter our prices include all drinks too, ie Gin and Tonics in the hottub, sparking wine, good bottled wines, beers and soft drinks.
- Food is just as important as the skiing,all homemade and has been described as restaurant standard, have a look at our guestbook for more comments.
- Our local bar , only 5 mins away is a great place to end the day and sample the famous " Mutsig" Beer and après ski.
- We will ski with you & show you round the mountain,the best coffee stops & the best restaurants for lunch, if you would like us too.
- Skis & boots are delivered to the Chalet so no need to queue in shops.
- Looking after you is like having a dinner party every night, you arrive as guests but leave as friends.
- Summer is sold Self Catered & the Perfect Place for your walking, cycling, mountain biking or Summer Activities Holiday. Catering available by request.
- 4 good sized bedrooms, furnished to a high standard with original beams and features.
- 4 en-suite modern bathrooms , one with wet room.
- A warm and welcoming large open plan kitchen / dining room and living area with log burning stove that we light on a daily basis, oak floors and comfy chairs.There is a TV,DVD player and stereo. Patio doors lead onto a paved terrace with decking.
- Outdoor Hot Tub
Current Promotions for SkiVillaroger:
18th - 25th Feb Only £650 pp for the week fully catered unlimited drinks anytimeDates: 18 Feb 18 - 25 Feb 18 Nightly rate £130 pp pn ... guaranteed snow in high altitude resorts.
12 and unders 20 % discount.
New Year Week 1 room left ( sleeps 4) only £699 pp or £599 pp if 4 people sharingDates: 30 Dec 17 - 06 Jan 18 Fully catered , unlimited drinks anytime..New Year's eve feast with champagne only £699pp or £599 pp if 3 or more people in the room.
Could do Sunday to Sunday
£525 pp pw or £85pp pn between 6th - 13th fully catered unlimited drinks anytimeDates: 06 Jan 18 - 13 Jan 18
1 room left 6th - 13th or 7th - 14th (1 week)
4 rooms available Sat 6th - 10th (4 nights)
Facilities:bar, barbecue, cot/highchair, garden, hot tub (outdoor), iPod docking station, jacuzzi, open fireplace, private parking (open), terrace, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area), wifi/internet access, wood burning stove
- Breakfast including porridge, eggs ,cereals, yogurts , fruit, bread and jams,croissants etc. Bacon and eggs served 1 day a week.
- Afternoon tea with fresh homemade cakes, bread and jams.
- Bubbles on arrival and throughout your stay.
- Fabulous 5 course dinner , freshly cooked and with great variety and plenty of it!
- Unlimited good quality BOTTLED wine.
- Unlimited Pre dinner drinks and nibbles.
- Unlimited Beers and soft drinks.
- An idea of what you could be eating during your stay is below:
- Starters- Roasted Pumkin soup with Melting Gruyere Cheese
- Ricotta and sundried tomato flan.
- Pan fried Gnocci with mushrooms
- Mains - Five spiced Duck breast served on a bed of stir fry vegetable sticks.
- Slow cooked Lamb Shank with Rosemary and Redcurrant Jus served with a creamy celeriac mash and wilted seasonal greens.
- Crispy Asian infused Belly Pork, served on wild rice with an Asian Slaw.
- Desserts - Delia's fabulous sticky Toffee Pudding (guests will not let us take it off the menu), Cardamon Panacotta and Mary Berry's lemon meringue tart.
- Catered service includes breakfast, afternoon tea with homemade cakes and 5 course evening meal with unlimited wine.
- Pre dinner drinks,beers and soft drinks included.
- Flexible stays - book by the night or the week. Arrive any day of the week. Short Breaks a speciality.
- Fully catered during the winter. Summer is self catered.
- Delivery service to the Chalet for Skis and Boots.
- Cots/highchairs provided.
- Towels provided.
- Hairdryers provided.
- Help with lift passes and ski lessons.