- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 3 bedrooms, sleeps 6/8
- Usually Sunday to Sunday stays, but flexible
- 4 minutes to lift by minibus
- Available for summer and winter
- sauna/steam room
- credit cards accepted
- Sauna, traditional chalet
- Nestling in the heart of Nancroix village, Chalet Myrtilles is a traditional 300 year old building which has been carefully restored to provide an effective blend of original features and modern comforts.
- Chalet Myrtilles is run by Bluebird Days, a small independent company dedicated to making your holiday in the mountains as comfortable and stress free as possible.
- In just 4 minutes our private minibus will drop you at any of the lifts in the Peisey-Vallandry area of Les Arcs or at the Vanoise Express cable car to La Plagne. Door to door service.
- 3 comfortable bedrooms which can all be twin or double
- 2 with shower, wash basin, wc
- 1 with shower, wash basin, separate wc
- Two largest rooms can accommodate extra children.
- Double bed setee in the living room for self catered guests only
- The spacious sitting dining area has a log fire, floor to ceiling windows and a south facing balcony with views of the surrounding mountains.
For further information, click on the following link (will open in separate window): Summer
Current Promotions for Chalet Myrtilles:
Pre Christmas SpecialDates: 14 Dec 19 - 20 Dec 19 Reduced to only 350€ pp catered or 600€ self catered for the 8 bed chalet. Reduced rate transfers and lift passes also on offer for this opening week of the resort.
Facilities:bar, cot/highchair, garden, iPod docking station, laundry facilities, open fireplace, sauna, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area), wood burning stove
B & B
- Sustaining breakfast to set you up for a day on the slopes.
- Delicious fresh, homemade cakes for afternoon tea.
- Four course evening meal with wine and coffee.
- Honesty bar.
- Packed lunches available by prior arrangement.
- Special diets catered for.
B & B
- Continental breakfast provided.
- Option for drop off of pre prepared meals for the evenng.
- The chalet is also available on a self catered basis
- Discounted lift passes ready for you on your arrival at the chalet.
- Advice and assistance organising lessons and childcare.
- Private minibus transfers to your choice of lifts in the Peisey-vallandry area of Les Arcs or to the Vanoise Express cablecar link to La Plagne. (This is not available for the self catered option but the ski bus stops 50m from the chalet)
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise