- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 5 bedrooms, sleeps 10/12
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- 4 minutes to lift by minibus
- Available for summer and winter
- sauna/steam room
- credit cards accepted
- Sauna, internet access
- Nestling in the heart of Nancroix village, Chalet Myrtilles is a traditional 300 year old building which has been carefully restored to provide an effective blend of original features and modern comforts.
- Chalet Myrtilles is run by Bluebird Days, a small independent company dedicated to making your holiday in the mountains as comfortable and stress free as possible.
- In just 4 minutes our private minibus will drop you at any of the lifts in the Peisey-Vallandry area of Les Arcs or at the Vanoise Express cable car to La Plagne. Door to door service.
- 5 comfortable bedrooms which can all be twin or double
- 2 with shower, wash basin, wc
- 2 with shower, wash basin, shared wc
- 1 with shower, wash basin, separate wc
- Two largest rooms can accommodate extra children.
- The spacious sitting dining area has a log fire, floor to ceiling windows and a south facing balcony with views of the surrounding mountains.
For further information, click on the following link (will open in separate window): Summer
Facilities:bar, computer, cot/highchair, games console, iPod docking station, laundry facilities, open fireplace, sauna, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area)
- Sustaining breakfast to set you up for a day on the slopes.
- Delicious fresh, homemade cakes for afternoon tea.
- Four course evening meal with wine and coffee.
- Honesty bar.
- Packed lunches available by prior arrangement.
- Special diets catered for.
- Discounted lift passes ready for you on your arrival at the chalet.
- Advice and assistance organising lessons and childcare.
- Private minibus transfers to your choice of lifts in the Peisey-vallandry area of Les Arcs or to the Vanoise Express cablecar link to La Plagne.
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise