- Chalet for sole occupancy
- Self Catered or Catered basis
- 5 bedrooms, sleeps 11/14
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- 5 minutes to lift by foot
- Available for summer and winter
- credit cards accepted
- Spacious wifi beams
The Deer Lodge
Chalet is just 400m walk to the Lozange bucket lift linking to Plan Peisey and from here the whole of the Paradiski. There is a choice of the fast 6-seater chairlift direct to the heart of Les Arcs area or the Vanoise Express linking to la Plagne. Ski schools and nurseries also located at top of Lozange lift. Skibus stop is 40m - links to the Lozange lift or to the nordic ski centre at Pont-Baudin,
· Sleeps 11 adults and 1 child and 2 extra beds can be added to sleep 14 (one bed can be added to each of two downstairs bedrooms).
· 5 ensuite bedrooms, 1 king sized, 1 double, 2 twins and 1 family room with 3 singles and a shorter 4th single bed (160cm).
· All twin rooms and 2 singles in the family room can be made up as double beds to give double/king beds in all bedrooms
· 5 luxury ensuite bathrooms with 2 baths and 5 walk in showers
· Large living room with fabulous views framed by the old beams from the original grange. Squashy sofas for relaxing, TV, books and games.
· Fabulous kitchen with full size oven and hob, combi microwave, large fridge freezer, dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster & kettle, fondues and plenty of good quality cookware and kitchenware - enough to cater for anything from the morning baguette and coffee to haute cuisine for all!
· Dining area with an enormous table fashioned from beams salvaged in the renovation, the table can easily seat 14 and is the focus for everyone to enjoy meals together and compare the days exploits.
· Ski storage and electric bootwarmer
· Washing machine, separate dryer and iron/ironing board
· Free wifi throughout
Flexible catering options - can be self catered or fully catered.
We work with Chloe's Cuisine who offer Catering in your Chalet. They offer a variety of choices from full weekly catering with your own in chalet host, to drop off meals and grocery shopping. Just ask for more information.
For further information, click on the following link (will open in separate window): More information
Current Promotions for The Deer Lodge:
Christmas & New Year Special - 10% discount on advertised rental pricesDates: 23 Dec 17 - 30 Dec 17, 30 Dec 17 - 06 Jan 18
Special offer for remaining Christmas and New Year weeks. 10% discount on advertised rental prices. Self catered luxury accommodation or book a chalet host for a fully catered experience or order freshly prepared meals dropped off at the chalet for a cost effective catered option.
Facilities:boot dryers, cot/highchair, laundry facilities, satellite/cable TV, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area)
Full catered servic example menu:
7 x breakfasts
Fresh bread, croissants, pain au chocolat, cold meats, cheese, preserves, nutella, yogurts, cereals, milk, tea, coffee, fruit juices and a different style of eggs each morning.
5 x Afternoon teas
Freshly baked Cake, Flapjack or Tart in your chalet with bread and preserves, hot drinks and squash/cordials.
6 x Three Course Dinner
Prawn and avocado salad with a pine nut dressing,
Chicken liver pate with toasted brioche and caramelised onions,
Celeriac and pear soup with rustic croutons,
Goats cheese filo parcels on a bed of rocket with a beetroot relish.
Beef bourguignon with mustard mash and green beans,
Raclette with jambon cru, salamis, pickles, potatoes and mixed salads,
Thai chicken and peanut curry with rice and crackers,
Tenderloin of pork with dauphinoise potatoes, roasted vegetable and sage.
Mytille crumble with crème anglaise,
Chocolate and raspberry torte with vanilla ice cream,
Poached pears with chocolate sauce,
Berry trifle with almonds.
Red and White wine and tea or fresh filter coffee.
Adult (over 14): 270 euros per adult per week.*
Children (aged 8 to 13): 168 euros per child per week.
Children (aged 2 to 7): 120 euros per child per week.
*Christmas & New Year weeks a little bit more to make it a little bit more special!