- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Self Catered or Catered basis
- 7 bedrooms, sleeps 16
- Usually Saturday to Saturday stays, but flexible
- 3 minutes to lift by minibus
- Available for summer and winter
- sauna/steam room
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- Sauna hot tub
Chalet Ascensus is just 50 minutes from Geneva airport and situated in a small hamlet only 3 minutes by chalet minibus to the telecabin and centre of Les Carroz. Nestling in a peaceful setting down a quiet lane and next to Le Nant, a mountain meltwater stream.
Stay in our stunning farmhouse chalet dating from 1877 where much of the period charm and character features of the old farmhouse has been retained - original features such as exposed stonework, wood beams and old cupboards. In contrast to this, there are modern bathrooms, double glazed windows and gas and central heating throughout together with plenty of hot water. A log fire in the large lounge and both an indoor sauna and outdoor hot tub!
The chalet is very large – over 320 m2 of spacious and comfortable accommodation!
The chalet is owner run by experienced hosts with over 12 years knowledge of the Grand Massif ski area. We are very proud of our leading role in the Local Tourist Commission and partnership with local suppliers. Don't take our word for it, just look at our many fabulous guest reviews on TripAdvisor. We are delighted to have been awarded the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for the 4th year running and to be yet again rated the Top Speciality Chalet in Les Carroz.
Prior to finding this gem of a property in May 2016, for the past 4 years we had operated Chalet Le Palane in Les Carroz. Our many excellent guest reviews can therefore be found on TripAdvisor - search Chalet Le Palane in Les Carroz.
- heated skiwear and boot room
- indoor 4 man sauna
- refurbished large modern kitchen
- 42m2 lounge and dining area with log fire, oak flooring, beams. Doors out to large deck area, access to hot tub
- kiddies/games room off the lounge
First Floor : stylishly decorated and furnished bedrooms - 5 Suites; 3 with modern fitted bathrooms and wc. 2 sharing a private modern bathroom and wc.
- Suite 1 - Large double bedroom with separate stairs leading up to a mezzanine with 2 sleeping areas. A modern fully tiled bathroom with shower, basin and wc. Views over the woods. SLEEPS 4/6
- Suites 2 and 3 - Two large double bedrooms sharing a modern fully tiled bathroom with shower, basin and wc. Views over the south facing garden. SLEEPS 4
- Suite 4 - Large double bedroom with modern fully tiled bathroom with shower, basin and wc. Views facing north and east of the tree covered mountains. SLEEPS 2
- Suite 5 - A large self contained loft suite comprising large comfy lounge area, a kitchenette, a separate large double bedroom with kingsize bed. Stairs up to a further large double bedroom and further sleeping area. Double patio doors out onto an east facing balcony running the full width of the farmhouse with views of the tree covered mountains and pods of the telecabin! A separate wc and large bathroom with stand alone shower, a rolled top slipper bath and handbasin. SLEEPS 4/6
- Very spacious and comfortable luxury accommodation, 320m2
- 5 Bedroom Suites with separate bathrooms and wc, sleeping 16.
- Large lounge 42m2 with log fire
- Kiddies/games room
- Indoor sauna and outdoor hot tub!
- UK and local TV channels, WI FI and Ipod docking station
- Honesty Bar
- Great food, unlimited wine and beer
- Great hosts
- Chalet minibus
Current Promotions for Chalet Ascensus:
Luxury fully catered mountain farmhouse chalet in Grand MassifDates: 16 Dec 17 - 15 Apr 18
Let’s welcome you to our new stunning 19th Century renovated mountain farmhouse Chalet Ascensus, in the ski resort of Les Carroz. ONLY 50 minutes from Geneva airport and part of the Grand Massif, the 4th largest ski area in France!
We have availability at our fully catered chalet for your party for week long breaks from Saturday to Saturday however we are happy to consider shortbreaks of 3 nights plus.
Our luxury chalet is owner run by experienced hosts, very spacious (320sqm) with 5 flexible suites (7 bedrooms) with their own modern bathrooms, sleeping 16+
Fantastic south facing views of the tree covered mountains and pods of the telecabin
Located just 3 minutes from the slopes and centre of village by private chalet minibus
Large comfortable lounge dining area with log fire, doors out onto a large wooden deck
Separate games and TV room (UK channels), WI FI throughout
Sauna/hammam and hot tub
5 linked Ski Resorts with 265km of pistes
Summit height 2500m at Flaine with stunning views of Mont Blanc
Variety of terrain to suit skiers of all abilities
Excellent snow record
Plenty of shops, bars and restaurants and other winter activities in this charming authentic ski village.
We provide breakfast, afternoon tea and coffee with cake or cookies and on 6 nights a delicious 3 course dinner with unlimited house wine, beers and soft drinks.
TripAdvisor 2016 Certificate of Excellence Winner and top rated Chalet in our village! Look for reviews of the last 4 years on Chalet Ascensus, Les Carroz.
We can take care of all your arrangements excluding flights and holiday insurance.
We can arrange private minibus transfers from Geneva airport, your lift passes, competitively priced equipment hire with local suppliers and lessons in school or with private instructors.
To book, please call 00 33 6 14 89 32 41 or email us - email@example.com.
For more information on our lovely chalet, please visit our website www.chaletascensus.co
Richard and Xavier
New Year Special in The Grand MassifDates: 30 Dec 17 - 07 Jan 18
Let us welcome you and your party to our fabulous restored chalet mountain farmhouse located in Les Carroz D'Araches part of the stunning large Grand Massif ski area and only 50 minutes from Geneva airport, available for New Year!
The cost 10500 GBP for up to 16, fully catered with wine and beer for the week commencing Saturday 30th December for 7 nights.
TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence holders for the past 6 years, see our many fantastic guest reviews on TripAdvisor, search Chalet Ascensus and Chalet Palane in Les carroz.
Our lovely old/contemporary chalet farmhouse dating from 1877 has 320m2 of living space; with a 40m2 lounge with open fire; outdoor hottub; indoor hamman/sauna; 7 bedrooms with 6 modern bathrooms; Could sleep 16!!!
We have a 9 seater minibus available at all times to chauffeur guests to the slopes 3 minutes away or to the centre of our historic Savoyard mountain village. Les Carroz had the very first telesiege operational in France built in 1936.
The chalet is owner run by experienced and personable hosts with many years experience in customer facing roles.
We provide breakfast, afternoon cake with coffee/tea or hot chocolate. Aperitif with sparkling wine and local delicacies and then a hearty french 3 course dinner served with selected french wines or beers.
We are happy to organise your whole trip, excluding flights and insurance, so take our many guests views and book with us in our fantastic mountain chalet.
For more details, visit www.chaletascensus.com or call us 00 33 450 55 35 86 or 00 44 7710 513567.
Richard and Xavier
Facilities:bar, bicycles for hire, cot/highchair, games room, garden, hot tub (outdoor), iPod docking station, laundry facilities, open fireplace, private parking (covered), private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, sauna, terrace, wifi/internet access
A daily refilled fruit basket.
Afternoon Tea : a delicious, freshly made cake or cookies served with tea, coffee or hot chocolate.
Tasty and Filling 3 course Dinner : a freshly made starter, main course and dessert using local seasonal produce - a mix of french and english favourite recipes, though be assured using plenty of cheese and cream!
Served with unlimited wine, beer and soft drinks.
Honesty Bar and wine cooler should you want something special!
A 2 course Kiddies menu served before main dinner.
We are happy to cater for all dietary requirements, please let us know at time of booking.
We can arrange:
- Return transfers from Geneva airport to the Chalet by private minibus
- In resort transport by chalet 10 seater minibus
- Equipment hire
- Ski lessons with ski schools or with Private Instructors
- Ski Passes
- Restaurant bookings, especially helpful in Peak Weeks
We hope that you enjoy your stay with us and make many happy memories!