- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 5 bedrooms, sleeps 8/12
- Usually Sunday to Sunday stays, but flexible
- 2 minutes to lift by foot
- Short break option
- Chalet Choupette is a spectacularly positioned recently constructed chalet designed and built sympathetically in traditional Haute Savoyarde style.
- The chalet (325 m2) provides spacious accommodation and is ideally situated within 125 metres of the main home piste and lifts and just a 5 minute stroll into the village centre.
- Les Carroz, just 1hr from Geneva, with its excellent snow record, is a charming yet bustling village forming part of the Grand Massif ski domain, linked with Flaine, Morillon, Samoen and Sixth fer Cheval, providing over 325 kms of pisted skiing with many more kms of off piste exploring.
- Something for all skiers and boarders whatever their ability to enjoy in what is one of the four largest resorts in the French Alps.
- New covered private parking for 2 cars with space for a further 2 cars with outside parking, leading directly to a newly constructed heated boot room, internal stairs leading to main chalet entrance.
- Ground floor:
- 2 large twin bedrooms both with ensuite facilities, including walk in shower, heated towel rails and radiators overlooking the gardens accessible from the rooms, and magnificent views of La Môle mountain.
- 1st floor:
- underfloor heating throughout,
- cloak room, entrance lobby, toilet,
- open plan living/dining area with log burner enhancing the delightful ambience of the chalet. (TV with UK satellite, free wifi, plus DVD )
- Kitchen and large balcony leading to extensive garden area.
- 2nd floor:
- 2 generous sized double bedrooms again with ensuite facilities, towel rails and radiators, one with balcony and spectacular views towards La Môle and one looking towards the ski area.
- An adjoining mezzanine in traditional design has telephone/internet connection and additional accommodation with a double sofa bed ideal for children or other family members.
Facilities:computer, garden, open fireplace, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV
- Bed and Breakfast deals available as an alternative to fully catered.
- Continental or cooked breakfast throughout your stay.
- Afternoon tea.
- Pre-dinner aperitif.
- 3 course dinner with complimentary wine for 6 days.
- Earlier and alternative catering for children if required.
- Honesty box drinks availble at all times.
Extras arranged, if required, (supplement payable):
- Airport transfers.
- Lift passes, lessons can be arranged if required.
- 20-30% discount of all ski equipment.
- Ski host / guiding for all clients who have a basic technique.
- Professional guiding, off piste / vallee blanche, parapente etc.