- Apartment for sole occupancy
- Self Catered basis
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps 10/12
- Usually Saturday to Saturday stays, but flexible
- 5 minutes to lift by ski bus
- Available for summer and winter
- sauna/steam room
- pets welcome
- credit cards accepted
- Ski back apartment
You can usually ski back to within a few yards, the piste and lifts are around a 10 minute walk or you can take the bus – the bus stop is right at the bottom of the drive. Bayeux benefits from many additional facilities being part of Chalet Hastings. It has wonderful views to Mont Chery.
The kitchen is very well fitted, with dishwasher, oven, fridge, microwave, coffee machine, and utensils.
- Bedroom 1 - king size double bed with wash basin.
- Bedroom 2 - three single beds (no bunk beds) - can take a 4th bed if needed.
- Bedroom 3 - king size double bed and wash basin.
- Bedroom 4 - two single beds (can take a third bed).
- one very large jacuzzi style bathroom with wash basin
- one separate shower room (next to bedroom 1)
- one room with shower, toilet and washbasin (next to bedroom 4)
- one separate toilet (just off the entrance lobby to the suite).
On the ground floor or Chalet Hastings, there is a large sauna cabin, shower room and WC
Other Shared Facilities in Chalet Hastings:
• Boot and Ski room – the boot room is heated.
• Large DVD Library
• The reception service is based at Chalet Hastings, so you have easy access to help and advice.
Parking for one car
Current Promotions for Apartment Bayeux:
10% discount for Christmas & New Year & case of ProseccoDates: 21 Dec 19 - 28 Dec 19 10% discount for Christmas & New Year bookings on remaining chalets, and a case of Prosecco. NOTE - applies ONLY reservations made between 23rd October and 6th November.
1st Comedy week in the Alps Jan 18th to 25thDates: 18 Jan 20 - 25 Jan 20
Les Gets is hosting the first Alps Comedy week, with Marcus Bridgestock.
- Tickets are €50 euros each for the week, for the first 100 - then €65
- Tickets are for 5 performances. Monday and Tuesday English, Wednesday French and English and Thursday/Fri French
- Book early to benefit from the discounted seats.
- Free tax ride back to your chalet after the event
- Book before end of November to avail of this offer
Tailor your ski holiday, choose your experience/budgetDates: 14 Dec 19 - 18 Apr 20
First select the accommodation and dates you want and then choose your meals: a chalet chef, meals delivered or self catered.
Either have ski passes and equipment delivered to your accommodation or collect ski passes in the village.
Book airport transfers through us, knowing that we work with a partner company who has mainly 4 wheel drive vehicles.
And this is all in the knowledge that we live in Les Gets, we know the area intimately, we meet all customers in their accommodation and are available, in the village, to help.
Great range of accomodation from budget to luxury!
Chalet meals delivered:
From our popular fresh bread and croissant service, to delivery of an order from the local supermarket, to a full pack of meals for every day - all are available.
Chef Services: A Chef will come to your chalet to cook your meals.
Fully self-catered - giving you the flexibility and freedom to do what you choose!
Facilities:barbecue, computer, cot/highchair, garden, laundry facilities, pets allowed, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, sauna, terrace, wifi/internet access, wood burning stove
- reception/welcome in your chalet
- ski pass delivery
- someone on hand 7 days a week
- breakfast (fresh croissants, bread, etc.)
- chef service
- grocery delivery
- linen and towels
- full end clean
- beds made on your arrival
- airport transfers
- ski/boots fitted in the chalet
- lifts to ski schools/village
- child care