- Apartment for sole occupancy
- Self Catered basis
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps 10/12
- Usually Saturday to Saturday stays, but flexible
- 5 minutes to lift by ski bus
- Available for summer and winter
- sauna/steam room
- pets welcome
- credit cards accepted
- Ski back apartment
Ski Back/Distance to Piste and Lifts and Bus Stop: You can usually ski back to within a few yards - the Les Folliets ski lift is less than a 10 minute walk in ski boots and you can also ski down into the village on the piste at this point. The bus stop is at the end of the drive
Open Plan Main Living Area, Dining Room and Kitchen, also leading onto Terrace.
There are three sets of French doors leading onto a spacious terrace. There is a Flat Screen Television (which receives English and French TV) and a DVD player.
The kitchen is well equipped with: oven, hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, coffee machine, kettle, toaster, crockery, cutlery, glassware, saucepans, serving dishes and utensils.
- Bedroom 1: has a wash basin and Jack and Jill bathroom with large Jacuzzi bath; this bedroom has wonderful views of Mont Chery.
- Bedroom 2: has a double bed and en-suite shower room with shower cubicle and wash basin.
- Bedroom 3: has one set of bunk beds and one single bed - ie for three people
- Bedroom 4: has one set of bunk beds and one single bed - ie for three people
Shower Rooms and WC's
In addition, there is a shower room with shower cubicle and wash basin and two separate wc's.
Sauna –Shared in Chalet Hastings
On the ground floor or Chalet Hastings, there is a large sauna cabin, shower room and WC
Other Shared Facilities in Chalet Hastings:
• Boot and Ski room – the boot room is heated.
• PC in reception area (WiFi available throughout the building)
• Large DVD Library
• A Games and Book Library
• Washing Machine
• Fondue and raclette sets, and pierrade stones to borrow at no extra cost
• The reception service is based at Chalet Hastings, so you have easy access to help and advice.
There is ample parking space outside.
Current Promotions for Apartment Wessex:
Santa lives in Les Gets! Many Free Events!Dates: 20 Dec 18 - 28 Dec 18
Discover Santa’s Alpine getaway when you book your tailored winter holiday with Chalets1066, biggest accommodation provider in Les Gets!
Chalets1066 offers accommodation for every budget from economy to luxury, with flexible options that include ski lessons and airport transfers.
The village is full of many free events, each day, over the Xmas period and of course Children have the chance to meet Santa.
Ski All Day Arrival and Departure Day - 2 extra day's skiingDates: 15 Dec 18 - 21 Apr 19
With all Chalets1066 properties, you can arrive early morning ( missing the heavy transfer traffic) leave your bags at Chalet Hastings, have passes and equipment delivered to Chalet Hastings and go straight out to ski. You then can go to your accommodation when it is ready at the end of the day.
On departuer day, instead of leaving the resort at 10.00, again, you can leave your bags at Chalet Hastings after checking out, ski all day, and take an evening flight back.
The only extra costs will be for the extr days ski passes and IF your bags are heavy you might need a short taxt trip to Chalet Hastings.
Ski Holidays Re-Invented - Tailor your HolidayDates: 15 Dec 18 - 20 Apr 19
Chalets1066 have 're-invented' ski holidays:
- We live in Les Gets - so are available to help and in case of any issue.
- You can chose exactly the level of service you want - basic self catered through to fullly catered - at different levels of service.
- We have a selection of some 34 properties in Les Gets, Budget to Luxury.
Choose exactly the holiday youy want at the budget you want in the knowledge that the owners of the business are a few minutes away.
Facilities:barbecue, computer, cot/highchair, garden, laundry facilities, pets allowed, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, sauna, terrace, wifi/internet access, wood burning stove
- reception/welcome in your chalet
- an initial supply of consumables
- basic end clean
- Tax de sejour
- ski pass delivery
- someone on hand 7 days a week
- breakfast (fresh croissants, bread, etc.)
- chef service
- grocery delivery
- linen and towels
- full end clean
- beds made on your arrival
- airport transfers
- ski/boots fitted in the chalet
- lifts to ski schools/village
- Logs for fire
- child care