- Chalet for sole occupancy
- Self Catered basis
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps 10
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- 4 minutes to lift by ski
- Available for summer and winter
- sauna/steam room
- credit cards accepted
- Ski in/out
Au Gre du Temps
There are four large bedrooms:
- Bedroom 1 - this has a large double bed and a single. There is a massive en-suite shower room with washing machine and dryer. This is unusually arranged in that you walk through the en-suite to reach the bedroom.
- Bedroom 2 - this has a double bed and an en-suite shower room
- Bedroom 3 - this has a zip-link bed which can either be used as a double or two singles
- Bedroom 4 - this has a sest of bunk beds and a single bed with a second single (a 'pull out' under).
On the drive, there is parking for one or two cars, there is also a garage which can accommodate two cars.
Wi-Fi is provided in the Chalet.
Current Promotions for Au Gre du Temps:
10% discount for Christmas & New Year & case of ProseccoDates: 21 Dec 19 - 28 Dec 19 10% discount for Christmas & New Year bookings on remaining chalets, and a case of Prosecco. NOTE - applies ONLY reservations made between 23rd October and 6th November.
1st Comedy week in the Alps Jan 18th to 25thDates: 18 Jan 20 - 25 Jan 20
Les Gets is hosting the first Alps Comedy week, with Marcus Bridgestock.
- Tickets are €50 euros each for the week, for the first 100 - then €65
- Tickets are for 5 performances. Monday and Tuesday English, Wednesday French and English and Thursday/Fri French
- Book early to benefit from the discounted seats.
- Free tax ride back to your chalet after the event
- Book before end of November to avail of this offer
Tailor your ski holiday, choose your experience/budgetDates: 14 Dec 19 - 18 Apr 20
First select the accommodation and dates you want and then choose your meals: a chalet chef, meals delivered or self catered.
Either have ski passes and equipment delivered to your accommodation or collect ski passes in the village.
Book airport transfers through us, knowing that we work with a partner company who has mainly 4 wheel drive vehicles.
And this is all in the knowledge that we live in Les Gets, we know the area intimately, we meet all customers in their accommodation and are available, in the village, to help.
Great range of accomodation from budget to luxury!
Chalet meals delivered:
From our popular fresh bread and croissant service, to delivery of an order from the local supermarket, to a full pack of meals for every day - all are available.
Chef Services: A Chef will come to your chalet to cook your meals.
Fully self-catered - giving you the flexibility and freedom to do what you choose!
Facilities:barbecue, cot/highchair, garden, laundry facilities, open fireplace, private parking (covered), private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, sauna, wifi (free in-room)
- reception/welcome in your chalet
- ski pass delivery
- someone on hand 7 days a week
- breakfast (fresh croissants, bread, etc.)
- chef service
- linen and towels
- full end clean
- beds made on your arrival
- airport transfers
- ski/boots fitted in the chalet
- lifts to ski schools/village
- child care