- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 5 bedrooms, sleeps 15
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- 5 minutes to lift by ski
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- pets welcome
- Outdoor hot tub
Chalet Bal Eteillaz
- A fun family run chalet in Les Gets. 10 minutes walk to the village centre, and easy access to pistes
- Chalet Bal Eteillaz is owned and run by Mally and Carly, whose goal is to ensure you have a great time on your skiing holiday.
- Whilst not pretending to be Cordon Bleu the catering is tasty and plentiful.
- The chalet has its own stop on the free ski bus circuit.
- All bedrooms are located upstairs and are all ensuite.
- There is plenty of seating place for everyone.
- 5 guest bedrooms - 5 ensuite.
- Large lounge with log fire and adjoining dining area.
- Games room with pool table, jukebox, dvd player and karaoke,
- Outside Jacuzzi with fantastic views of the village and Mont Chery
Current Promotions for Chalet Bal Eteillaz:
Availability - 23rd March through to 31st MarchDates: 23 Mar 18 - 30 Mar 18 £100 per person discounted - now only £399 per person fully catered for full week or pro-rate for part week offered.
One double room with ensuite available anytime time from 23rd until 31st March.
Facilities:boot dryers, cot/highchair, games room, garden, hot tub (outdoor), iPod docking station, jacuzzi, open fireplace, pets allowed, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area)
- Hearty breakfast with "specialities" eg, pancakes, eggs benedict, plus buffet cereals, breads, fruits, juice and coffee
- Afternoon tea and home made cake
- Pre-dinner apperitifs and nibbles
- 4 course evening meal cooked by the owners
- Good qulaity wine included with meals
- Honesty bar with beer, coke, crisps and chocolate sold to you at the price we buy.
We can assist with reservation of ski hire, ski school , creche and transfers. We are happy to ski with our clients to show them the best lunch spots and ski runs. The bus stops right outside the chalet but we are happy to supply a lift to the ski shop or lifts morning and night.
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise