- Chalet for sole occupancy
- Self Catered basis
- 5 bedrooms, sleeps 10
- Usually Saturday to Saturday stays, but flexible
- 4 minutes to lift by ski bus
- Available for summer and winter
- credit cards accepted
- Ski in possible
The chalet is located in an excellent position on a private road just off the Route des Chavannes. In the ski season you can usually ski back. The 'Foliets' ski lift is about a 12 minute walk up the mountain. The blue Bruyère piste, below, can be reached in 6 minutes by foot or ski via a pathway. In the summer it is a very short walk to the lake and the village is a 20 minute easy walk or 5 minutes in the car.
The new kitchen is fully equipped: oven, hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge, frezer, etc. The Dining table has seating for 10 and the living area is very spacious and has comfortable seating for everyone in the chalet; there is also a wood burning stove, TV (French and English Programs) and DVD player.
- Bedroom 1 - Main Bedroom - double bed with ensuite bath/shower/WC
- Bedroom 2 - twin beds
- Bedroom 3 - twin beds
- Bedroom 4 - double bed and ensuite WC/Shower.
- Bedroom 5 - with double bed, ensuite with WC and Shower.
- Bathroom with WC
- One storage room at ground floor for boots and skis.
- The Laundry is located at ground floor, and includes a washing machine and dryer.
There is sufficient space at the exterior to park 4 cars.
Current Promotions for Chalet Celine:
10% discount for Christmas & New Year & case of ProseccoDates: 21 Dec 19 - 28 Dec 19 10% discount for Christmas & New Year bookings on remaining chalets, and a case of Prosecco. NOTE - applies ONLY reservations made between 23rd October and 6th November.
1st Comedy week in the Alps Jan 18th to 25thDates: 18 Jan 20 - 25 Jan 20
Les Gets is hosting the first Alps Comedy week, with Marcus Bridgestock.
- Tickets are €50 euros each for the week, for the first 100 - then €65
- Tickets are for 5 performances. Monday and Tuesday English, Wednesday French and English and Thursday/Fri French
- Book early to benefit from the discounted seats.
- Free tax ride back to your chalet after the event
- Book before end of November to avail of this offer
Tailor your ski holiday, choose your experience/budgetDates: 14 Dec 19 - 18 Apr 20
First select the accommodation and dates you want and then choose your meals: a chalet chef, meals delivered or self catered.
Either have ski passes and equipment delivered to your accommodation or collect ski passes in the village.
Book airport transfers through us, knowing that we work with a partner company who has mainly 4 wheel drive vehicles.
And this is all in the knowledge that we live in Les Gets, we know the area intimately, we meet all customers in their accommodation and are available, in the village, to help.
Great range of accomodation from budget to luxury!
Chalet meals delivered:
From our popular fresh bread and croissant service, to delivery of an order from the local supermarket, to a full pack of meals for every day - all are available.
Chef Services: A Chef will come to your chalet to cook your meals.
Fully self-catered - giving you the flexibility and freedom to do what you choose!
Facilities:barbecue, cot/highchair, games console, garden, iPod docking station, laundry facilities, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, terrace, wifi/internet access, wood burning stove
- reception/welcome in your chalet
- an initial supply of consumables
- ski pass delivery
- someone on hand 7 days a week
- breakfast (fresh croissants, bread, etc.)
- chef service
- linen and towels & beds made on arrival
- full end clean
- airport transfers
- ski/boots fitted in the chalet
- lifts to ski schools/village
- child care