- Chalet for sole occupancy
- Self Catered basis
- 5 bedrooms, sleeps 11/13
- Usually Saturday to Saturday stays, but flexible
- 4 minutes to lift by ski bus
- Available for summer and winter
- credit cards accepted
- Ski in possible
The chalet is located in an excellent position on a private road just off the Route des Chavannes. In the ski season you can usually ski back. The 'Foliets' ski lift is about a 12 minute walk up the mountain. The blue Bruyère piste, below, can be reached in 6 minutes by foot or ski via a pathway. In the summer it is a very short walk to the lake and the village is a 20 minute easy walk or 5 minutes in the car.
The new kitchen is fully equipped: oven, hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge, frezer, etc. The Dining table has seating for 10 and the living area is very spacious and has comfortable seating for everyone in the chalet; there is also a wood burning stove, TV (French and English Programs) and DVD player.
- Bedroom 1 - Main Bedroom - double bed with ensuite bath/shower/WC
- Bedroom 2 - twin beds
- Bedroom 3 - twin beds with an additional pull out bed
- Bedroom 4 - double bed and ensuite WC/Shower.
- Bedroom 5 - with double bed, ensuite with WC and Shower.
- Bathroom with WC
- One storage room at ground floor for boots and skis.
- The Laundry is located at ground floor, and includes a washing machine and dryer.
There is sufficient space at the exterior to park 4 cars.
Current Promotions for Chalet Celine:
Santa lives in Les Gets! Many Free Events!Dates: 20 Dec 18 - 28 Dec 18
Discover Santa’s Alpine getaway when you book your tailored winter holiday with Chalets1066, biggest accommodation provider in Les Gets!
Chalets1066 offers accommodation for every budget from economy to luxury, with flexible options that include ski lessons and airport transfers.
The village is full of many free events, each day, over the Xmas period and of course Children have the chance to meet Santa.
Ski All Day Arrival and Departure Day - 2 extra day's skiingDates: 15 Dec 18 - 21 Apr 19
With all Chalets1066 properties, you can arrive early morning ( missing the heavy transfer traffic) leave your bags at Chalet Hastings, have passes and equipment delivered to Chalet Hastings and go straight out to ski. You then can go to your accommodation when it is ready at the end of the day.
On departuer day, instead of leaving the resort at 10.00, again, you can leave your bags at Chalet Hastings after checking out, ski all day, and take an evening flight back.
The only extra costs will be for the extr days ski passes and IF your bags are heavy you might need a short taxt trip to Chalet Hastings.
Ski Holidays Re-Invented - Tailor your HolidayDates: 15 Dec 18 - 20 Apr 19
Chalets1066 have 're-invented' ski holidays:
- We live in Les Gets - so are available to help and in case of any issue.
- You can chose exactly the level of service you want - basic self catered through to fullly catered - at different levels of service.
- We have a selection of some 34 properties in Les Gets, Budget to Luxury.
Choose exactly the holiday youy want at the budget you want in the knowledge that the owners of the business are a few minutes away.
Facilities:barbecue, cot/highchair, games console, garden, iPod docking station, laundry facilities, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, terrace, wifi/internet access, wood burning stove
- reception/welcome in your chalet
- an initial supply of consumables
- basic end clean
- Tax de sejour
- ski pass delivery
- someone on hand 7 days a week
- breakfast (fresh croissants, bread, etc.)
- chef service
- grocery delivery
- linen and towels
- full end clean
- beds made on your arrival
- airport transfers
- ski/boots fitted in the chalet
- lifts to ski schools/village
- Logs for fire
- child care