- Chalet for sole occupancy
- Self Catered basis
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps 10/12
- Usually Saturday to Saturday stays, but flexible
- 2 minutes to lift by ski bus
- Available for summer and winter
- credit cards accepted
- Luxury chalet
Chalet de l'Atray
It commands an amazing view of the valley, and is very close to the Les Folliets ski lift. The free navette is just a minutes walk, and if you are driving there is a large garage - suitable for 2 cars. There is a separate playroom / tv room downstairs. TV and woodburner in the main living room
- Bedroom 1 - Ground floor with 2 sets of bunk beds and an ensuite large shower and double sinks. Great for the kids, but could also be used for adults as full sized bunks
- Bedroom 2 - On the first floor with a king size bed which can be either a large double or 2 singles, and en-suite with shower
- bedroom 3 - On the 2nd floor with a king sized bed which can be either a large double or 2 singles, en-suite with large shower, double sinks and vanity area. Double doors lead out onto a sunny balcony
- Bedroom 4 - On the 2nd flor with a king sized bed which can be either a large double or 2 singles, and it opens out onto a free-standing bath, toilet in an alcove and double washbasins. This shares the balcony with bedroom 3
- Games room - this is a large second sitting room downstairs that has a sofabed
Current Promotions for Chalet de l'Atray:
10% discount for Christmas & New Year & case of ProseccoDates: 21 Dec 19 - 28 Dec 19 10% discount for Christmas & New Year bookings on remaining chalets, and a case of Prosecco. NOTE - applies ONLY reservations made between 23rd October and 6th November.
1st Comedy week in the Alps Jan 18th to 25thDates: 18 Jan 20 - 25 Jan 20
Les Gets is hosting the first Alps Comedy week, with Marcus Bridgestock.
- Tickets are €50 euros each for the week, for the first 100 - then €65
- Tickets are for 5 performances. Monday and Tuesday English, Wednesday French and English and Thursday/Fri French
- Book early to benefit from the discounted seats.
- Free tax ride back to your chalet after the event
- Book before end of November to avail of this offer
Tailor your ski holiday, choose your experience/budgetDates: 14 Dec 19 - 18 Apr 20
First select the accommodation and dates you want and then choose your meals: a chalet chef, meals delivered or self catered.
Either have ski passes and equipment delivered to your accommodation or collect ski passes in the village.
Book airport transfers through us, knowing that we work with a partner company who has mainly 4 wheel drive vehicles.
And this is all in the knowledge that we live in Les Gets, we know the area intimately, we meet all customers in their accommodation and are available, in the village, to help.
Great range of accomodation from budget to luxury!
Chalet meals delivered:
From our popular fresh bread and croissant service, to delivery of an order from the local supermarket, to a full pack of meals for every day - all are available.
Chef Services: A Chef will come to your chalet to cook your meals.
Fully self-catered - giving you the flexibility and freedom to do what you choose!
Facilities:barbecue, cot/highchair, garden, laundry facilities, private parking (covered), private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, terrace, wifi/internet access, wood burning stove
- reception/welcome in your chalet
- ski pass delivery
- someone on hand 7 days a week
- breakfast (fresh croissants, bread, etc.)
- chef service
- full end clean
- airport transfers
- ski/boots fitted in the chalet
- lifts to ski schools/village
- child care