- Chalet for sole occupancy
- Self Catered basis
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps 8/10
- Usually Saturday to Saturday stays, but flexible
- 2 minutes to lift by ski bus
- Available for summer and winter
- credit cards accepted
- Luxury chalet
Chalet de l'Atray
It commands an amazing view of the valley, and is very close to the Les Folliets ski lift. The free navette is just a minutes walk, and if you are driving there is a large garage - suitable for 2 cars. There is a separate playroom / tv room downstairs. TV and woodburner in the main living room
- Bedroom 1 - Ground floor with 2 sets of bunk beds and an ensuite large shower and double sinks. Great for the kids, but could also be used for adults as full sized bunks
- Bedroom 2 - On the first floor with a king size bed which can be either a large double or 2 singles, and en-suite with shower
- bedroom 3 - On the 2nd floor with a king sized bed which can be either a large double or 2 singles, en-suite with large shower, double sinks and vanity area. Double doors lead out onto a sunny balcony
- Bedroom 4 - On the 2nd flor with a king sized bed which can be either a large double or 2 singles, and it opens out onto a free-standing bath, toilet in an alcove and double washbasins. This shares the balcony with bedroom 3
Current Promotions for Chalet de l'Atray:
Santa lives in Les Gets! Many Free Events!Dates: 20 Dec 18 - 28 Dec 18
Discover Santa’s Alpine getaway when you book your tailored winter holiday with Chalets1066, biggest accommodation provider in Les Gets!
Chalets1066 offers accommodation for every budget from economy to luxury, with flexible options that include ski lessons and airport transfers.
The village is full of many free events, each day, over the Xmas period and of course Children have the chance to meet Santa.
Ski All Day Arrival and Departure Day - 2 extra day's skiingDates: 15 Dec 18 - 21 Apr 19
With all Chalets1066 properties, you can arrive early morning ( missing the heavy transfer traffic) leave your bags at Chalet Hastings, have passes and equipment delivered to Chalet Hastings and go straight out to ski. You then can go to your accommodation when it is ready at the end of the day.
On departuer day, instead of leaving the resort at 10.00, again, you can leave your bags at Chalet Hastings after checking out, ski all day, and take an evening flight back.
The only extra costs will be for the extr days ski passes and IF your bags are heavy you might need a short taxt trip to Chalet Hastings.
Ski Holidays Re-Invented - Tailor your HolidayDates: 15 Dec 18 - 20 Apr 19
Chalets1066 have 're-invented' ski holidays:
- We live in Les Gets - so are available to help and in case of any issue.
- You can chose exactly the level of service you want - basic self catered through to fullly catered - at different levels of service.
- We have a selection of some 34 properties in Les Gets, Budget to Luxury.
Choose exactly the holiday youy want at the budget you want in the knowledge that the owners of the business are a few minutes away.
Facilities:barbecue, cot/highchair, garden, laundry facilities, private parking (covered), private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, terrace, wifi/internet access, wood burning stove
- An initial supply of luxury toiletries
- Linen and towels
- beds made up
- reception/welcome in your chalet
- an initial supply of consumables
- basic end clean
- Tax de sejour
- ski pass delivery
- someone on hand 7 days a week
- breakfast (fresh croissants, bread, etc.)
- chef service
- grocery delivery
- full end clean
- airport transfers
- ski/boots fitted in the chalet
- lifts to ski schools/village
- child care