- Chalet for sole occupancy
- Self Catered basis
- 5 bedrooms, sleeps 13
- Usually Saturday to Saturday stays, but flexible
- 8 minutes to lift by foot
- Available for summer and winter
- credit cards accepted
- Piste 8mins walk
Chalet Duc de Savoie
Duc de Savoie is a delightful traditional chalet with versatile accommodation which can sleep 13 people. It is just a 5 minute walk to the village, and a 15 min walk from the Chalet Hastings main building. It has wonderful views over the valley. There are 5 bedrooms, kitchen and dining room / sitting room. The Chalet also has its own garage and there is parking space for 2 cars outside.
Chalet Duc du Savoie is located in an excellent position; it is a few minutes’ walk to the village and the piste. The free bus stops right outside. The accommodation is very comfortable - there is a large dining table - the living area is open plan. In the living room area there is a log fire,television with French and English programmes, and a new sofa with comfortable seating. The kitchen is very well equipped with a large oven, hob, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, kettle, toaster, coffee machine and microwave.
The main part of the chalet has three bedrooms. On the ground floor there are two more large double bedrooms each with their own en-suite - this part of the chalet was renovated Summer 2015.
The chalet also has a washing machine and tumble dryer.
Parking and storage
In addition to parking outside, there is also a large garage for storage of ski equipment and road or mountain bikes.
Bedrooms in the main Chalet
- Bedroom 1 - on the ground floor, double bed and en-suite shower room.
- Bedroom 2 - on the first floor with double bed
- Bedroom 3 - on the first floor with bunk beds and a single bed
- Mezzanine - two single beds. A folding screen offers privacy
- Bathroom - There is a family bathroom on the first floor as well.There is a separate WC on the ground floor.
- Bedroom 4 - Double Bedroom with ensuite.
- Bedroom 5 - twin bed with ensuite.
Current Promotions for Chalet Duc de Savoie:
Short breaksDates: 29 Feb 20 - 15 Apr 20
Short breaks available for a minimum of 3 nights.
Note, your stay must start or end on a Saturday.
Week of February 29th Discounted rental prices, 50% off equipment hire, discounted meals and ski passesDates: 29 Feb 20 - 07 Mar 20 From 31 euros per person per night - based on 9 people in Bayeux staying for the week - a spacious 4 bedroom apartment.
For week of 29th February, Chalets1066 are offering, with our partners:
- Accommodation - at least a 20% reduction in list price of all accommodation - this has already been applied so when you look on our web site the prices are already discounted.
- Ski Equipment Hire - 50% reduction on list price of ski equipment
- Meals Delivered - up to 20% saving
- Ski Passes – 5% saving
- reception/welcome in your chalet
- ski pass delivery
- someone on hand 7 days a week
- breakfast (fresh croissants, bread, etc.)
- chef service
- linen and towels
- full end clean
- beds made on your arrival
- airport transfers
- ski/boots fitted in the chalet
- lifts to ski schools/village
- child care
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise