- Chalet for sole occupancy
- Self Catered basis
- 5 bedrooms, sleeps 13
- Usually Saturday to Saturday stays, but flexible
- 8 minutes to lift by foot
- Available for summer and winter
- credit cards accepted
- Piste 8mins walk
Chalet Duc de Savoie
Chalet Duc du Savoie is located in an excellent position; it is a few minutes’ walk to the village and the piste. The free bus stops right outside. The accommodation is very comfortable - there is a large dining table - the living area is open plan. In the living room area there is a log fire,television with French and English programmes, and a new sofa with comfortable seating. The kitchen is very well equipped with a large oven, hob, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, kettle, toaster, coffee machine and microwave.
The main part of the chalet has three bedrooms. On the ground floor there are two more large double bedrooms each with their own en-suite - this part of the chalet was renovated Summer 2015.
The chalet also has a washing machine and tumble dryer.
Parking and storage
In addition to parking outside, there is also a large garage for storage of ski equipment and road or mountain bikes.
Bedrooms in the main Chalet
- Bedroom 1 - on the ground floor, double bed and en-suite shower room.
- Bedroom 2 - on the first floor with double bed
- Bedroom 3 - on the first floor with bunk beds and a single bed
- Mezzanine - two single beds. A folding screen offers privacy
- Bathroom - There is a family bathroom on the first floor as well.There is a separate WC on the ground floor.
- Bedroom 4 - Double Bedroom with ensuite.
- Bedroom 5 - twin bed with ensuite.
Current Promotions for Chalet Duc de Savoie:
10% discount for Christmas & New Year & case of ProseccoDates: 21 Dec 19 - 28 Dec 19 10% discount for Christmas & New Year bookings on remaining chalets, and a case of Prosecco. NOTE - applies ONLY reservations made between 23rd October and 6th November.
1st Comedy week in the Alps Jan 18th to 25thDates: 18 Jan 20 - 25 Jan 20
Les Gets is hosting the first Alps Comedy week, with Marcus Bridgestock.
- Tickets are €50 euros each for the week, for the first 100 - then €65
- Tickets are for 5 performances. Monday and Tuesday English, Wednesday French and English and Thursday/Fri French
- Book early to benefit from the discounted seats.
- Free tax ride back to your chalet after the event
- Book before end of November to avail of this offer
Tailor your ski holiday, choose your experience/budgetDates: 14 Dec 19 - 18 Apr 20
First select the accommodation and dates you want and then choose your meals: a chalet chef, meals delivered or self catered.
Either have ski passes and equipment delivered to your accommodation or collect ski passes in the village.
Book airport transfers through us, knowing that we work with a partner company who has mainly 4 wheel drive vehicles.
And this is all in the knowledge that we live in Les Gets, we know the area intimately, we meet all customers in their accommodation and are available, in the village, to help.
Great range of accomodation from budget to luxury!
Chalet meals delivered:
From our popular fresh bread and croissant service, to delivery of an order from the local supermarket, to a full pack of meals for every day - all are available.
Chef Services: A Chef will come to your chalet to cook your meals.
Fully self-catered - giving you the flexibility and freedom to do what you choose!
- reception/welcome in your chalet
- ski pass delivery
- someone on hand 7 days a week
- breakfast (fresh croissants, bread, etc.)
- chef service
- linen and towels
- full end clean
- beds made on your arrival
- airport transfers
- ski/boots fitted in the chalet
- lifts to ski schools/village
- child care