- Chalet for sole occupancy
- Self Catered basis
- 6 bedrooms, sleeps 10/12
- Usually Saturday to Saturday stays, but flexible
- 3 minutes to lift by foot
- pets welcome
- credit cards accepted
- Close to lifts
Chalet Intime provides great value for those on a budget seeking to be within walking distance of the lifts. The sitting room and dining room are open plan, and there is a separate kitchen.
From the floorplan you will find full details of this chalet, and we would like to point out that the bathroom in Bedroom 1 is contained within the bedroom (ie. has no walls)
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
Most of the bedrooms have their own shower facilities within the bedroom, they are organised as follows:
- Ground floor: one twin bedded room (with shower) and one single bedroom.
- First Floor: one bedroom with bunk beds.
- Second Floor: two double bedrooms (both with their own shower within the room. ie. no walls) and one twin bedded room. There is also a shared bathroom on the second floor.
The entrance area is on the ground floor and has a large room for storing skis and boots.
Getting to and from the village and ski slopes
During the day there is a free shuttle that runs every 15 minutes during Christmas, New Year and February, and every 30 minutes the rest of the season. You can see from the piste/lifts map opposite how close the bus stop is to the chalet.
At night there is a phone up service shuttle from 730pm until 11pm that runs to and from the village to your door.
Current Promotions for Chalet Intime:
10% discount for Christmas & New Year & case of ProseccoDates: 21 Dec 19 - 28 Dec 19 10% discount for Christmas & New Year bookings on remaining chalets, and a case of Prosecco. NOTE - applies ONLY reservations made between 23rd October and 6th November.
1st Comedy week in the Alps Jan 18th to 25thDates: 18 Jan 20 - 25 Jan 20
Les Gets is hosting the first Alps Comedy week, with Marcus Bridgestock.
- Tickets are €50 euros each for the week, for the first 100 - then €65
- Tickets are for 5 performances. Monday and Tuesday English, Wednesday French and English and Thursday/Fri French
- Book early to benefit from the discounted seats.
- Free tax ride back to your chalet after the event
- Book before end of November to avail of this offer
Tailor your ski holiday, choose your experience/budgetDates: 14 Dec 19 - 18 Apr 20
First select the accommodation and dates you want and then choose your meals: a chalet chef, meals delivered or self catered.
Either have ski passes and equipment delivered to your accommodation or collect ski passes in the village.
Book airport transfers through us, knowing that we work with a partner company who has mainly 4 wheel drive vehicles.
And this is all in the knowledge that we live in Les Gets, we know the area intimately, we meet all customers in their accommodation and are available, in the village, to help.
Great range of accomodation from budget to luxury!
Chalet meals delivered:
From our popular fresh bread and croissant service, to delivery of an order from the local supermarket, to a full pack of meals for every day - all are available.
Chef Services: A Chef will come to your chalet to cook your meals.
Fully self-catered - giving you the flexibility and freedom to do what you choose!
Facilities:barbecue, cot/highchair, garden, pets allowed, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, terrace, wifi/internet access, wood burning stove
- reception/welcome in your chalet
- ski pass delivery
- someone on hand 7 days a week
- breakfast (fresh croissants, bread, etc.)
- chef service
- linen and towels
- full end clean
- airport transfers
- ski/boots fitted in the chalet
- lifts to ski schools/village
- child care
- beds made for your arrival