- Chalet for sole occupancy
- Self Catered basis
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps 10
- Usually Saturday to Saturday stays, but flexible
- 4 minutes to lift by ski bus
- Available for summer and winter
- pets welcome
- credit cards accepted
- Stunning views
Chalet Le Raccard
You can enter the chalet either directly on the ground floor or by taking the steps up to the first floor, where the main living area is located.
- A large play room with TV and DVD player and a good selection of DVDs.
- There is also a large double sofa bed.
- Bedroom 4 - A double bunk room (4 beds) with its own ensuite bathroom - ideal for children.
- Laundry/drying room with sink and area for storing skis and boots.
You can get to the first floor either by the internal stair case or from the drive, using the outside steps.
The first floor is a very large, traditional open plan area. It includes:
- Large comfy sofas, great area for relaxing with the family and/or friends.
- A large kitchen, exceptionally well equipped, with dishwasher, cooker, tall fridge/freezer, microwave, food processor and plenty of kitchen utensils
- Large dining table which easily seats 10
- A log burning woodburner
- Shower and w/c
- Bedroom 1 and 2 - these are identical, both with double beds and wonderful views.
- Bedroom 3 has twin beds
- Bathroom with a large bath with shower. All the bathrooms have heated towel rails and the chalet is electrically heated throughout.
Current Promotions for Chalet Le Raccard:
10% discount for Christmas & New Year & case of ProseccoDates: 21 Dec 19 - 28 Dec 19 10% discount for Christmas & New Year bookings on remaining chalets, and a case of Prosecco. NOTE - applies ONLY reservations made between 23rd October and 6th November.
1st Comedy week in the Alps Jan 18th to 25thDates: 18 Jan 20 - 25 Jan 20 Les Gets is hosting the first Alps Comedy week, with Marcus Bridgestock.
- Tickets are €50 euros each for the week, for the first 100 - then €65
- Tickets are for 5 performances. Monday and Tuesday English, Wednesday French and English and Thursday/Fri French
- Book early to benefit from the discounted seats.
- Free tax ride back to your chalet after the event
- Book before end of November to avail of this offer
Tailor your ski holiday, choose your experience/budgetDates: 14 Dec 19 - 18 Apr 20
First select the accommodation and dates you want and then choose your meals: a chalet chef, meals delivered or self catered.
Either have ski passes and equipment delivered to your accommodation or collect ski passes in the village.
Book airport transfers through us, knowing that we work with a partner company who has mainly 4 wheel drive vehicles.
And this is all in the knowledge that we live in Les Gets, we know the area intimately, we meet all customers in their accommodation and are available, in the village, to help.
Great range of accomodation from budget to luxury!
Chalet meals delivered:
From our popular fresh bread and croissant service, to delivery of an order from the local supermarket, to a full pack of meals for every day - all are available.
Chef Services: A Chef will come to your chalet to cook your meals.
Fully self-catered - giving you the flexibility and freedom to do what you choose!
Facilities:barbecue, cot/highchair, games console, games room, garden, laundry facilities, pets allowed, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, terrace, wifi/internet access, wood burning stove
- reception/welcome in your chalet
- ski pass delivery
- someone on hand 7 days a week
- breakfast (fresh croissants, bread, etc.)
- chef service
- linen and towels
- full end clean
- beds made on your arrival
- airport transfers
- ski/boots fitted in the chalet
- lifts to ski schools/village
- child care