- Chalet for sole occupancy
- Self Catered basis
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps 10
- Usually Saturday to Saturday stays, but flexible
- 4 minutes to lift by ski bus
- Available for summer and winter
- pets welcome
- credit cards accepted
- Stunning views
Chalet Le Raccard
You can enter the chalet either directly on the ground floor or by taking the steps up to the first floor, where the main living area is located.
- A large play room with TV and DVD player and a good selection of DVDs.
- There is also a large double sofa bed.
- Bedroom 4 - A double bunk room (4 beds) with its own ensuite bathroom - ideal for children.
- Laundry/drying room with sink and area for storing skis and boots.
You can get to the first floor either by the internal stair case or from the drive, using the outside steps.
The first floor is a very large, traditional open plan area. It includes:
- Large comfy sofas, great area for relaxing with the family and/or friends.
- A large kitchen, exceptionally well equipped, with dishwasher, cooker, tall fridge/freezer, microwave, food processor and plenty of kitchen utensils
- Large dining table which easily seats 10
- A log burning woodburner
- Shower and w/c
- Bedroom 1 and 2 - these are identical, both with double beds and wonderful views.
- Bedroom 3 has twin beds
- Bathroom with a large bath with shower. All the bathrooms have heated towel rails and the chalet is electrically heated throughout.
Current Promotions for Chalet Le Raccard:
Santa lives in Les Gets! Many Free Events!Dates: 20 Dec 18 - 28 Dec 18
Discover Santa’s Alpine getaway when you book your tailored winter holiday with Chalets1066, biggest accommodation provider in Les Gets!
Chalets1066 offers accommodation for every budget from economy to luxury, with flexible options that include ski lessons and airport transfers.
The village is full of many free events, each day, over the Xmas period and of course Children have the chance to meet Santa.
Ski All Day Arrival and Departure Day - 2 extra day's skiingDates: 15 Dec 18 - 21 Apr 19
With all Chalets1066 properties, you can arrive early morning ( missing the heavy transfer traffic) leave your bags at Chalet Hastings, have passes and equipment delivered to Chalet Hastings and go straight out to ski. You then can go to your accommodation when it is ready at the end of the day.
On departuer day, instead of leaving the resort at 10.00, again, you can leave your bags at Chalet Hastings after checking out, ski all day, and take an evening flight back.
The only extra costs will be for the extr days ski passes and IF your bags are heavy you might need a short taxt trip to Chalet Hastings.
Ski Holidays Re-Invented - Tailor your HolidayDates: 15 Dec 18 - 20 Apr 19
Chalets1066 have 're-invented' ski holidays:
- We live in Les Gets - so are available to help and in case of any issue.
- You can chose exactly the level of service you want - basic self catered through to fullly catered - at different levels of service.
- We have a selection of some 34 properties in Les Gets, Budget to Luxury.
Choose exactly the holiday youy want at the budget you want in the knowledge that the owners of the business are a few minutes away.
Facilities:barbecue, cot/highchair, games console, games room, garden, laundry facilities, pets allowed, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, terrace, wifi/internet access, wood burning stove
- reception/welcome in your chalet
- an initial supply of consumables
- basic end clean
- Tax de sejour
- ski pass delivery
- someone on hand 7 days a week
- breakfast (fresh croissants, bread, etc.)
- chef service
- grocery delivery
- linen and towels
- full end clean
- beds made on your arrival
- airport transfers
- ski/boots fitted in the chalet
- lifts to ski schools/village
- Logs for fire
- child care