- Chalet for sole occupancy
- Self Catered basis
- 6 bedrooms, sleeps 14/16
- Usually Saturday to Saturday stays, but flexible
- 4 minutes to lift by ski bus
- Available for summer and winter
- sauna/steam room
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- pets welcome
- credit cards accepted
- Ski back chalet
Chalet Les Carres
With wonderful views of Mount Chéry, Les Gets village, and the valley beyond.
The chalet is composed of 5 bedrooms with double beds, and one bedroom with two sets of bunk beds (sleeping 4). The lounge room is equipped with ample relaxed seating where around 10 people can be seated in comfort in front of the open fire. Above is a mezzanine with more seating (including convertible settee) and television (French and English channels).
"Les Carres" has been undergoing renovation since the summer of 2013. Internally the second floor has been completely renovated, including 2 bedrooms, bathroom with toilet and mezzanine TV area.
In 2014 a bathroom with toilet was created at the ground floor. New for sumer 2017 sauna inside and hottub outside
Located above the Salon is the mezzanine TV area with DVD player and English and French TV channels.
The chalet benefits from a large kitchen, which has undergone partial modernisation with some new appliances, and more luminous interior.
The kitchen is well equipped with oven and range hood, microwave, fridge/freezer, coffee machine and double sink.
At the centre is a large table that comfortably seats 8, with additional table adjacent, which seat a further 6.
Sets of large ranch-slider doors open onto the secluded garden and balcony with magnificent views towards Mont Chéry and the village below.
Bedrooms: • Bedroom 1 : king size bed (160*200) and cupboards
• Bedroom 2 : king size bed (160*200) and cupboards.
• Bedroom 3 : king size bed (160*200)and cupboards.
• Bedroom 4: double bed (140*200) with large chest of drawers.
• Bedroom 5 : king size bed (160*200) with large chest of drawers.
• Bedroom 6 has two sets of bunk beds with one large chest of drawers.
Note : all bedrooms have new beds with including new quality mattresses, pillows and linens.
Bathroom and Toilet Facilities: • One shower room with toilet on ground floor (new in 2014).
• One shower room with toilet on second floor (new in 2013).
• One traditional bathroom with double wash basin and bath at first floor.
• Separate toilet at first floor.
Laundry and Ski/Boot Store at Ground Floor:
One storage room at ground floor for boots and skis.
The Laundry is located at ground floor, and includes a washing machine and dryer. The central boiler is located in the same space.
There is sufficient space at the exterior to park 4 cars.
Current Promotions for Chalet Les Carres:
10% discount for Christmas & New Year & case of ProseccoDates: 21 Dec 19 - 28 Dec 19 10% discount for Christmas & New Year bookings on remaining chalets, and a case of Prosecco. NOTE - applies ONLY reservations made between 23rd October and 6th November.
1st Comedy week in the Alps Jan 18th to 25thDates: 18 Jan 20 - 25 Jan 20 Les Gets is hosting the first Alps Comedy week, with Marcus Bridgestock.
- Tickets are €50 euros each for the week, for the first 100 - then €65
- Tickets are for 5 performances. Monday and Tuesday English, Wednesday French and English and Thursday/Fri French
- Book early to benefit from the discounted seats.
- Free tax ride back to your chalet after the event
- Book before end of November to avail of this offer
Tailor your ski holiday, choose your experience/budgetDates: 14 Dec 19 - 18 Apr 20
First select the accommodation and dates you want and then choose your meals: a chalet chef, meals delivered or self catered.
Either have ski passes and equipment delivered to your accommodation or collect ski passes in the village.
Book airport transfers through us, knowing that we work with a partner company who has mainly 4 wheel drive vehicles.
And this is all in the knowledge that we live in Les Gets, we know the area intimately, we meet all customers in their accommodation and are available, in the village, to help.
Great range of accomodation from budget to luxury!
Chalet meals delivered:
From our popular fresh bread and croissant service, to delivery of an order from the local supermarket, to a full pack of meals for every day - all are available.
Chef Services: A Chef will come to your chalet to cook your meals.
Fully self-catered - giving you the flexibility and freedom to do what you choose!
Facilities:barbecue, cot/highchair, hot tub (outdoor), laundry facilities, pets allowed, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, sauna, wifi/internet access, wood burning stove
- reception/welcome in your chalet
- ski pass delivery
- someone on hand 7 days a week
- breakfast (fresh croissants, bread, etc.)
- chef service
- linen and towels
- full end clean
- beds made on your arrival
- airport transfers
- ski/boots fitted in the chalet
- lifts to ski schools/village
- child care
- beds made for your arrival