- Chalet for sole occupancy
- Self Catered basis
- Studio, sleeps 12/14
- Usually Saturday to Saturday stays, but flexible
- 10 minutes to lift by ski bus
- credit cards accepted
- Internet access
Chalet Les Reccouds
The Chalet has a large open plan living room with a log fire, dining area, a comfy seating area and a fully equipped kitchen. There are three floors: on the ground floor where there is one bedroom with ensuite, a storage room and laundry room. On the first floor are three bedrooms and bathroom and the main living areas is on the second floor and has wonderful views.
The chalet has recently been re-decorated throughout, fitted with new carpets and generally updated.
The comfortable living area has a flat screen TV with English channels.
The kitchen is well equipped with: oven, hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, coffee machine, kettle, toaster, crockery, cutlery, glassware, saucepans, serving dishes and utensils.
- Bedroom 1 - ground floor - this has a single bed with a second pull out bed (ie can have two singles) an ensuite toilet/shower room.
- Bedroom 2 - first floor - this has two single beds with en-suite shower room.
- Bedroom 3 - first floor - this has two sets of bunk beds
- Bedroom 4 - first floor - this has two single beds
- Bedroom 5 - second floor - this has a double bedroom and ensuite bathroom
There is also a separate bathroom which can be used by all.
There is a laundry room on the ground floor.
There is adequate parking for three cars.
Current Promotions for Chalet Les Reccouds:
Santa lives in Les Gets! Many Free Events!Dates: 20 Dec 18 - 28 Dec 18
Discover Santa’s Alpine getaway when you book your tailored winter holiday with Chalets1066, biggest accommodation provider in Les Gets!
Chalets1066 offers accommodation for every budget from economy to luxury, with flexible options that include ski lessons and airport transfers.
The village is full of many free events, each day, over the Xmas period and of course Children have the chance to meet Santa.
Ski All Day Arrival and Departure Day - 2 extra day's skiingDates: 15 Dec 18 - 21 Apr 19
With all Chalets1066 properties, you can arrive early morning ( missing the heavy transfer traffic) leave your bags at Chalet Hastings, have passes and equipment delivered to Chalet Hastings and go straight out to ski. You then can go to your accommodation when it is ready at the end of the day.
On departuer day, instead of leaving the resort at 10.00, again, you can leave your bags at Chalet Hastings after checking out, ski all day, and take an evening flight back.
The only extra costs will be for the extr days ski passes and IF your bags are heavy you might need a short taxt trip to Chalet Hastings.
Ski Holidays Re-Invented - Tailor your HolidayDates: 15 Dec 18 - 20 Apr 19
Chalets1066 have 're-invented' ski holidays:
- We live in Les Gets - so are available to help and in case of any issue.
- You can chose exactly the level of service you want - basic self catered through to fullly catered - at different levels of service.
- We have a selection of some 34 properties in Les Gets, Budget to Luxury.
Choose exactly the holiday youy want at the budget you want in the knowledge that the owners of the business are a few minutes away.
Facilities:barbecue, cot/highchair, garden, laundry facilities, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, terrace, wifi/internet access, wood burning stove
- reception/welcome in your chalet
- an initial supply of consumables
- basic end clean
- Tax de sejour
- ski pass delivery
- someone on hand 7 days a week
- breakfast (fresh croissants, bread, etc.)
- chef service
- grocery delivery
- linen and towels
- full end clean
- beds made on your arrival
- airport transfers
- ski/boots fitted in the chalet
- lifts to ski schools/village
- Logs for fire
- child care
- beds made for your arrival