- Chalet for sole occupancy
- Self Catered basis
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps 8
- Usually Saturday to Saturday stays, but flexible
- 5 minutes to lift by foot
- Available for summer and winter
- credit cards accepted
- Ski back chalet
The large back patio accessed from the open plan living/kitchen is north facing and has views of the off-piste ski in route and the living area has another sunny south facing patio affording loads of outdoor eating options in summer. The back patio is protected by the sloping roof so inclement weather won’t be a problem.
The village is an easy 5 min stroll and the Mont Chery cable car is within a very short walking distance and the chalet is ski in off-piste from Mont Chery (blue/red off piste). Access to the Chavannes ski area is accessible via the free village petite train. There is a lockable ski locker for skis and snowboards just outside the front door.
The open plan living area has an 8 seater dining table, plenty of comfortable seating in the lounge and direct access to the balcony.
The open plan kitchen is very well equipped and includes: washing machine/dryer. Dishwasher oven hob, microwave etc, it allows easy access to the whole living area.
- Bedroom 1 – lower ground floor – two zip link beds - making either a 'super king' or two single beds, a large en suite bathroom with a walk-in shower and French doors leading to the shared garden.
- Bedroom 2 – lower ground floor –two zip link beds - making either a 'super king' or two single beds, with an en suite bathroom with a shower and French doors leading to the shared garden.
- Bedroom 3 – ground floor – two zip link beds - making either a 'super king' or two single beds, sharing a large bathroom with a bath and overhead shower and access to a sunny patio shared with bedroom 4.
- Bedroom 4 – ground floor – two zip link beds - making either a 'super king' or two single beds, sharing a large bathroom with a bath and overhead shower and access to a sunny patio shared with bedroom 3.
There is a covered carport suitable for 1 car.
Current Promotions for Chalet Makalu:
Free case of ProseccoDates: 15 Dec 18 - 13 Apr 19 Chalets 1066 are the premium operator in Les Gets and we want you to share our love for this superb resort. So to get your holiday off to a great start we’re giving away a case of prosecco for all bookings in selected properties throughout the winter!
Imagine popping open a bottle of bubbles to sip with friends whilst you savour the day’s adventures, admire the views and look forward to the next day!
Well the bubbles are on us!
Santa lives in Les Gets! Many Free Events!Dates: 20 Dec 18 - 28 Dec 18
Discover Santa’s Alpine getaway when you book your tailored winter holiday with Chalets1066, biggest accommodation provider in Les Gets!
Chalets1066 offers accommodation for every budget from economy to luxury, with flexible options that include ski lessons and airport transfers.
The village is full of many free events, each day, over the Xmas period and of course Children have the chance to meet Santa.
Facilities:barbecue, cot/highchair, laundry facilities, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, terrace, wifi/internet access, wood burning stove
- reception/welcome in the chalet
- Egyption cotton Bed Linen, bath towels, hand towels, etc and beds made on arrival
- Full end clean and cleaning services mid week
- Tax de sejour
- ski pass delivery**
- someone on hand 7 days a week
- chef service
- grocery delivery
- airport transfers
- ski/boots fitted in the chalet
- lifts to ski schools/village
- Logs for wood burning stove
- child care