- Chalet for sole occupancy
- Self Catered basis
- 5 bedrooms, sleeps 14
- Usually Saturday to Saturday stays, but flexible
- 15 minutes to lift by foot
- credit cards accepted
- Panoramic views
The chalet can sleep up to 14 in comfort. It is built into the slope of the mountain, so entrance is on the top floor.
The main living areas is on the middle floor, there are two large comfortable seating areas, one arranged around the log fire. There are wonderful views over the village and to the Chavannes as there are two sets of large sliding glass doors – also opening onto the balcony. There is a log fire, Wi-Fi and also a desk. The table comfortably seats 10, it can seat more 'at a squeeze'. There is also an outside table on the balcony.
Kitchen: This is very well equipped, dishwasher, freezer, fridge, hob, oven, microwave, etc.
These are organised as follows:
Top Floor (entrance level): • Bedroom 1 – Large Double Bed with ensuite bathroom.
• Bedroom 2 – Two single beds - the beds can be put next to each other for a second couple.
• Bedroom 3 – this is an eaves room with two single beds. There is also a bathroom with WC on this floor, this is shared between Bedroom 2 and 3.
Lower floor: • Bedroom 4 – Two sets of bunk beds giving sleeping accommodation for 4 in the room
• Bedroom 5 – Two sets of bunk beds giving sleeping accommodation for 4 in the room
There is also a large shared bathroom next to these bedrooms and a separate room with washing machine and dryer.
There is the large games room with Satellite TV and DVD player.
There is parting outside for two vehicles.
Current Promotions for Chalet Nomad:
10% discount for Christmas & New Year & case of ProseccoDates: 21 Dec 19 - 28 Dec 19 10% discount for Christmas & New Year bookings on remaining chalets, and a case of Prosecco. NOTE - applies ONLY reservations made between 23rd October and 6th November.
1st Comedy week in the Alps Jan 18th to 25thDates: 18 Jan 20 - 25 Jan 20
Les Gets is hosting the first Alps Comedy week, with Marcus Bridgestock.
- Tickets are €50 euros each for the week, for the first 100 - then €65
- Tickets are for 5 performances. Monday and Tuesday English, Wednesday French and English and Thursday/Fri French
- Book early to benefit from the discounted seats.
- Free tax ride back to your chalet after the event
- Book before end of November to avail of this offer
Tailor your ski holiday, choose your experience/budgetDates: 14 Dec 19 - 18 Apr 20
First select the accommodation and dates you want and then choose your meals: a chalet chef, meals delivered or self catered.
Either have ski passes and equipment delivered to your accommodation or collect ski passes in the village.
Book airport transfers through us, knowing that we work with a partner company who has mainly 4 wheel drive vehicles.
And this is all in the knowledge that we live in Les Gets, we know the area intimately, we meet all customers in their accommodation and are available, in the village, to help.
Great range of accomodation from budget to luxury!
Chalet meals delivered:
From our popular fresh bread and croissant service, to delivery of an order from the local supermarket, to a full pack of meals for every day - all are available.
Chef Services: A Chef will come to your chalet to cook your meals.
Fully self-catered - giving you the flexibility and freedom to do what you choose!
Facilities:barbecue, games room, garden, laundry facilities, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, terrace, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area), wifi/internet access, wood burning stove
- reception/welcome in your chalet
- ski pass delivery
- someone on hand 7 days a week
- breakfast (fresh croissants, bread, etc.)
- chef service
- linen and towels
- full end clean
- beds made on your arrival
- airport transfers
- ski/boots fitted in the chalet
- lifts to ski schools/village
- child care
- beds made for your arrival