- Chalet for sole occupancy
- Self Catered basis
- 5 bedrooms, sleeps 14/16
- Usually Saturday to Saturday stays, but flexible
- 15 minutes to lift by foot
- Available for summer and winter
- credit cards accepted
- Panoramic views
The chalet can sleep up to 14 in comfort. It is built into the slope of the mountain, so entrance is on the top floor.
The main living areas is on the middle floor, there are two large comfortable seating areas, one arranged around the log fire. There are wonderful views over the village and to the Chavannes as there are two sets of large sliding glass doors – also opening onto the balcony. There is a log fire, Wi-Fi and also a desk. The table comfortably seats 10, it can seat more 'at a squeeze'. There is also an outside table on the balcony.
Kitchen: This is very well equipped, dishwasher, freezer, fridge, hob, oven, microwave, etc.
These are organised as follows:
Top Floor (entrance level): • Bedroom 1 – Large Double Bed with ensuite bathroom.
• Bedroom 2 – Two single beds - the beds can be put next to each other for a second couple.
• Bedroom 3 – this is an eaves room with two single beds. There is also a bathroom with WC on this floor, this is shared between Bedroom 2 and 3.
Lower floor: • Bedroom 4 – Two sets of bunk beds giving sleeping accommodation for 4 in the room
• Bedroom 5 – Two sets of bunk beds giving sleeping accommodation for 4 in the room
There is also a large shared bathroom next to these bedrooms and a separate room with washing machine and dryer.
There is the large games room with Satellite TV and DVD player, there is also a settee which will convert to a double bed.
There is parting outside for two vehicles.
Current Promotions for Chalet Nomad:
Free case of ProseccoDates: 15 Dec 18 - 13 Apr 19 Chalets 1066 are the premium operator in Les Gets and we want you to share our love for this superb resort. So to get your holiday off to a great start we’re giving away a case of prosecco for all bookings in selected properties throughout the winter!
Imagine popping open a bottle of bubbles to sip with friends whilst you savour the day’s adventures, admire the views and look forward to the next day!
Well the bubbles are on us!
Santa lives in Les Gets! Many Free Events!Dates: 20 Dec 18 - 28 Dec 18
Discover Santa’s Alpine getaway when you book your tailored winter holiday with Chalets1066, biggest accommodation provider in Les Gets!
Chalets1066 offers accommodation for every budget from economy to luxury, with flexible options that include ski lessons and airport transfers.
The village is full of many free events, each day, over the Xmas period and of course Children have the chance to meet Santa.
Facilities:barbecue, games room, garden, laundry facilities, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, terrace, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area), wifi/internet access, wood burning stove
- reception/welcome in your chalet
- an initial supply of consumables
- Tax de sejour
- ski pass delivery
- someone on hand 7 days a week
- breakfast (fresh croissants, bread, etc.)
- chef service
- grocery delivery
- linen and towels
- full end clean
- beds made on your arrival
- airport transfers
- ski/boots fitted in the chalet
- lifts to ski schools/village
- Logs for fire
- child care
- beds made for your arrival