- Chalet for sole occupancy
- Self Catered basis
- 2 bedrooms, sleeps 4/5
- Usually Saturday to Saturday stays, but flexible
- 5 minutes to lift by ski bus
- Available for summer and winter
- credit cards accepted
- Ski back chalet
Chalet Panda has wonderful views over the village. It is also close to Chalet Hastings, where Chalets1066's central office is located, so you are close to our facilities: internet, and staff on hand for help and advice. You also have use of all the services: arrangement of transfers, fresh bread and croissants can be delivered in time for breakfast, optional chef service, etc.
Upstairs there are two bedrooms, one with bunk beds, and one bedroom with a large double bed. The bedroom with bunk beds can also have a third single bed. There is also a bathroom with a bath/shower and a separate WC.
In the garage there is a table-tennis table - great for evenings.
Current Promotions for Chalet Panda:
10% discount for Christmas & New Year & case of ProseccoDates: 21 Dec 19 - 28 Dec 19 10% discount for Christmas & New Year bookings on remaining chalets, and a case of Prosecco. NOTE - applies ONLY reservations made between 23rd October and 6th November.
1st Comedy week in the Alps Jan 18th to 25thDates: 18 Jan 20 - 25 Jan 20
Les Gets is hosting the first Alps Comedy week, with Marcus Bridgestock.
- Tickets are €50 euros each for the week, for the first 100 - then €65
- Tickets are for 5 performances. Monday and Tuesday English, Wednesday French and English and Thursday/Fri French
- Book early to benefit from the discounted seats.
- Free tax ride back to your chalet after the event
- Book before end of November to avail of this offer
Tailor your ski holiday, choose your experience/budgetDates: 14 Dec 19 - 18 Apr 20
First select the accommodation and dates you want and then choose your meals: a chalet chef, meals delivered or self catered.
Either have ski passes and equipment delivered to your accommodation or collect ski passes in the village.
Book airport transfers through us, knowing that we work with a partner company who has mainly 4 wheel drive vehicles.
And this is all in the knowledge that we live in Les Gets, we know the area intimately, we meet all customers in their accommodation and are available, in the village, to help.
Great range of accomodation from budget to luxury!
Chalet meals delivered:
From our popular fresh bread and croissant service, to delivery of an order from the local supermarket, to a full pack of meals for every day - all are available.
Chef Services: A Chef will come to your chalet to cook your meals.
Fully self-catered - giving you the flexibility and freedom to do what you choose!
Facilities:barbecue, cot/highchair, garden, laundry facilities, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, terrace, wood burning stove
- reception/welcome in your chalet
- ski pass delivery
- someone on hand 7 days a week
- breakfast (fresh croissants, bread, etc.)
- chef service
- linen and towels
- full end clean
- beds made on your arrival
- airport transfers
- ski/boots fitted in the chalet
- lifts to ski schools/village
- child care