- Chalet for sole occupancy
- Self Catered basis
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps 10
- Usually Saturday to Saturday stays, but flexible
- Available for summer and winter
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- credit cards accepted
- Hot tub
Chalet Plan Fert
The Chalet benefits from a large patio from which there are wonderful views over the valley and of Mont Chery, it also benefits from getting the sun in the evenings.
The living area has high ceilings, and is open plan in design. The dining area has a table which can be extended (shown not extended in the photograph), there is a wood burning stove and the comfortable seating area overlooks the patio, there is a TV and DVD Player.
The kitchen is just off the living area and is open plan. The kitchen is very well equipped with: dishwasher, fridge, freezer, etc, etc.
All the bedrooms are on the first floor and are as follows:
• Bedroom 1 – King size bed with en-suite shower, WC and wash basin.
• Bedroom 2 – with King Size bed
• Bedroom 3 – with two sets of bunk beds – i.e. 4 up to 4 people can sleep in this room – ideal for children.
• Bedroom 4 – with two single beds with en-suite bathroom.
On the first floor there is a separate shower room with WC and wash basin (this is in addition to the en-suites to bedrooms 1&4 ). On the ground floor there is a WC.
There is a new large hot tub outside on the private terrace
The Chalet has a massive Garage, which is ideal for storing bikes in the Summer and Ski equipment in the Winter.
The Chalet has a large laundry room with washing machine and dryer.
The Chalet benefits from a large double garage, which can also be used for storing skis and boots. Outside there is also parking for two/three cars.
Current Promotions for Chalet Plan Fert:
10% discount for Christmas & New Year & case of ProseccoDates: 21 Dec 19 - 28 Dec 19 10% discount for Christmas & New Year bookings on remaining chalets, and a case of Prosecco. NOTE - applies ONLY reservations made between 23rd October and 6th November.
1st Comedy week in the Alps Jan 18th to 25thDates: 18 Jan 20 - 25 Jan 20
Les Gets is hosting the first Alps Comedy week, with Marcus Bridgestock.
- Tickets are €50 euros each for the week, for the first 100 - then €65
- Tickets are for 5 performances. Monday and Tuesday English, Wednesday French and English and Thursday/Fri French
- Book early to benefit from the discounted seats.
- Free tax ride back to your chalet after the event
- Book before end of November to avail of this offer
Tailor your ski holiday, choose your experience/budgetDates: 14 Dec 19 - 18 Apr 20
First select the accommodation and dates you want and then choose your meals: a chalet chef, meals delivered or self catered.
Either have ski passes and equipment delivered to your accommodation or collect ski passes in the village.
Book airport transfers through us, knowing that we work with a partner company who has mainly 4 wheel drive vehicles.
And this is all in the knowledge that we live in Les Gets, we know the area intimately, we meet all customers in their accommodation and are available, in the village, to help.
Great range of accomodation from budget to luxury!
Chalet meals delivered:
From our popular fresh bread and croissant service, to delivery of an order from the local supermarket, to a full pack of meals for every day - all are available.
Chef Services: A Chef will come to your chalet to cook your meals.
Fully self-catered - giving you the flexibility and freedom to do what you choose!
Facilities:garden, hot tub (outdoor), laundry facilities, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area), wood burning stove
- reception/welcome in your chalet
- Logs for fire
- ski pass delivery
- someone on hand 7 days a week
- breakfast (fresh croissants, bread, etc.)
- chef service
- linen and towels
- full end clean
- beds made on your arrival
- airport transfers
- ski/boots fitted in the chalet
- lifts to ski schools/village
- child care