- Chalet for sole occupancy
- Self Catered basis
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps 10/12
- Usually Saturday to Saturday stays, but flexible
- Available for summer and winter
- credit cards accepted
- Spacious living space
Chalet Plan Fert
The Chalet benefits from a large patio from which there are wonderful views over the valley and of Mont Chery, it also benefits from getting the sun in the evenings.
The living area has high ceilings, and is open plan in design. The dining area has a table which can be extended (shown not extended in the photograph), there is a wood burning stove and the comfortable seating area overlooks the patio, there is a TV and DVD Player.
The kitchen is just off the living area and is open plan. The kitchen is very well equipped with: dishwasher, fridge, freezer, etc, etc.
All the bedrooms are on the first floor and are as follows:
• Bedroom 1 – King size bed with en-suite shower, WC and wash basin.
• Bedroom 2 – with King Size bed
• Bedroom 3 – with two sets of bunk beds – i.e. 4 up to 4 people can sleep in this room – ideal for children.
• Bedroom 4 – with two single beds with en-suite bathroom.
On the first floor there is a separate shower room with WC and wash basin (this is in addition to the en-suites to bedrooms 1&4 ). On the ground floor there is a WC.
The Chalet has a massive Garage, which is ideal for storing bikes in the Summer and Ski equipment in the Winter.
The Chalet has a large laundry room with washing machine and dryer.
The Chalet benefits from a large double garage, which can also be used for storing skis and boots. Outside there is also parking for two/three cars.
Current Promotions for Chalet Plan Fert:
Santa lives in Les Gets! Many Free Events!Dates: 20 Dec 18 - 28 Dec 18
Discover Santa’s Alpine getaway when you book your tailored winter holiday with Chalets1066, biggest accommodation provider in Les Gets!
Chalets1066 offers accommodation for every budget from economy to luxury, with flexible options that include ski lessons and airport transfers.
The village is full of many free events, each day, over the Xmas period and of course Children have the chance to meet Santa.
Ski All Day Arrival and Departure Day - 2 extra day's skiingDates: 15 Dec 18 - 21 Apr 19
With all Chalets1066 properties, you can arrive early morning ( missing the heavy transfer traffic) leave your bags at Chalet Hastings, have passes and equipment delivered to Chalet Hastings and go straight out to ski. You then can go to your accommodation when it is ready at the end of the day.
On departuer day, instead of leaving the resort at 10.00, again, you can leave your bags at Chalet Hastings after checking out, ski all day, and take an evening flight back.
The only extra costs will be for the extr days ski passes and IF your bags are heavy you might need a short taxt trip to Chalet Hastings.
Ski Holidays Re-Invented - Tailor your HolidayDates: 15 Dec 18 - 20 Apr 19
Chalets1066 have 're-invented' ski holidays:
- We live in Les Gets - so are available to help and in case of any issue.
- You can chose exactly the level of service you want - basic self catered through to fullly catered - at different levels of service.
- We have a selection of some 34 properties in Les Gets, Budget to Luxury.
Choose exactly the holiday youy want at the budget you want in the knowledge that the owners of the business are a few minutes away.
- reception/welcome in your chalet
- an initial supply of consumables
- basic end clean
- Tax de sejour
- ski pass delivery
- someone on hand 7 days a week
- breakfast (fresh croissants, bread, etc.)
- chef service
- grocery delivery
- linen and towels
- full end clean
- beds made on your arrival
- airport transfers
- ski/boots fitted in the chalet
- lifts to ski schools/village
- Logs for fire
- child care