- Chalet for sole occupancy
- Self Catered basis
- 6 bedrooms, sleeps 12
- Usually Saturday to Saturday stays, but flexible
- 10 minutes to lift by ski bus
- Available for summer and winter
- pets welcome
- credit cards accepted
- Large spacious chalet
Chalet The Loft
The chalet has a small lawn, there is a BBQ and outside table with seating for enjoying the garden.
The chalet can sleep up to 12 in comfort. It also benefits from a boot room/large storage room for ski’s/boots in the winter or bikes in the summer.
Kitchen: This is very well equipped, recently re-fitted, and includes: dishwasher, freezer, fridge, hob, oven, microwave, coffee machine, etc.
There is a large dining table, suitable for up to 12.
The living area has comfortable seating for up to 10, a large coffee table, a wood burning stove and Television with DVD player.
The dining area opens onto a large balcony with views to Mont Chery and over the village.
These are organised as follows:
- Spacious double with plenty of wardrobe space and French doors onto sunny balcony
- Spacious twin with plenty of wardrobe space and French doors onto sunny balcony
- Spacious bunk room with chest of drawers
- Bunk room with full sized bunk beds. Most suitable for children
- Lovely master bedroom, very large with some lovely antique furniture and lots of wardrobe and hanging space. French doors lead onto the sunny deck
- Twin bedroom, spacious and plenty of wardrobe space
- Top Floor - Bathroom with bath, separate shower, WC and wash basin.
- Lower floor - shower room with WC
- Middle Floor - WC
The laundry room has a washing machine and tumble dryer.
Ski/boot storage and bike storage:
There is a large tiled garage which is ideal for storing ski’s/boots and bikes.
The garden has a table seating 6, a BBQ and a small lawn.
Outside there is parking for two or three cars.
Current Promotions for Chalet The Loft:
Santa lives in Les Gets! Many Free Events!Dates: 20 Dec 18 - 28 Dec 18
Discover Santa’s Alpine getaway when you book your tailored winter holiday with Chalets1066, biggest accommodation provider in Les Gets!
Chalets1066 offers accommodation for every budget from economy to luxury, with flexible options that include ski lessons and airport transfers.
The village is full of many free events, each day, over the Xmas period and of course Children have the chance to meet Santa.
Facilities:barbecue, cot/highchair, garden, laundry facilities, pets allowed, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, terrace, wifi/internet access, wood burning stove
- reception/welcome in your chalet
- an initial supply of consumables
- basic end clean
- Tax de sejour
- ski pass delivery
- someone on hand 7 days a week
- breakfast (fresh croissants, bread, etc.)
- chef service
- grocery delivery
- linen and towels
- full end clean
- beds made on your arrival
- airport transfers
- ski/boots fitted in the chalet
- lifts to ski schools/village
- Logs for fire
- child care