- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Bed & Breakfast, Self Catered or Catered basis
- 5 bedrooms, sleeps 16
- Usually Saturday to Saturday stays, but flexible
- 10 minutes to lift by foot
- Available for summer and winter
- sauna/steam room
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- Outdoor hot tub
- Situated in Les Gets at the heart of the Portes du Soleil, you will have one foot in France and the other in Switzerland.
- Welcome to the largest ski area in Europe. We invite you to come and stay at the stunning ‘Chalet Virolet’ where you are guaranteed a fantastic ‘home from home’ experience.
- If you’re looking for world class skiing, quality accommodation, comfort, relaxation, entertainment and good value for money then our Chalet and ski experience will be ideal for you.
- 5 bedrooms all sleep 2-4 people (max occupancy of 16)
- All bedrooms are en-suite
- Open plan living area
- Large wood burning fire
- Jacuzzi (in winter only)
- Steam room
- Secure boot room facilities
- Free wifi
- Wii & Xbox
- Home cinema system with huge DD library
- Live in chalet hosts – we have a separate apartment below the chalet and are always on hand to help
Current Promotions for Chalet Virolet:
Late March Special Offer – Save 20%!Dates: 21 Mar 20 - 28 Mar 20 Book a 7 night catered stay, commencing Saturday 21st March, at Chalet Virolet and get 20% off the normal price!
Offer valid for bookings made before the end of June 2019.
Summer Special - 3 nights for the price of 2!!Dates: 15 Jul 19 - 09 Sep 19 Come and experience Les Gets in the summer!
Book 3 nights B&B at Chalet Virolet for the price of 2 (120 Euros per person – was 180).
Offer valid between the 15th July and 9th September 2019 - subject to availability
Facilities:cot/highchair, games console, garden, home cinema, hot tub (outdoor), iPod docking station, open fireplace, private parking (open), turkish bath, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area), wifi/internet access
In Winter, we offer catered accommodation on 6 out of 7 days, which includes:
- Delicious continental breakfast plus a daily hot option such as poached eggs on toast, bacon butties, French toast with cinnamon sugar.
- Afternoon tea and homemade cake
- Pre dinner bubbly and nibbles
- For the adults, a delicious home cooked 3 course dinner accompanied by carefully selected bottled wines.
- For the children, a wholesome 2 course tea
- We are just a short walk to the ski lifts and centre of Les Gets.
- Hot option breakfast, afternoon tea and 3 course evening meals with wine to ensure you are energised for the slopes.
- We're just 1 hour away from Geneva Airport and will gladly help to arrange airport transfers for you.
- Owner run chalet - we live here all year round and really care that you enjoy your week as much as we love living here.
- Advice and referrals on ski hire, passes, transfers, lessons and guides.
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise
Resort name: Les GetsSki area: Portes du Soleil Country: France Amenities: adventure park, bars and restaurants, beauticians, bowling, bus station, bus stop, canoeing, canyoning, cash withdrawal facility, childcare, cinema, climbing wall, cross country skiing, cycling, devil carts, doctor, dog sled rides, fantasicable, fishing, fitness centre, free shuttle bus, freelance catering, golf, gym, gym classes, hairdressers, half pipe, heliskiing, high altitude restaurants, high ropes course, hiking, horse drawn skiing, horse driven sleigh rides, horse riding, huski dogs, ice rink, lake, massage, mini golf, mountain biking, mountaineering, night skiing, night sledging, nightclub, off piste guiding, paragliding, parapenting, pilates classes, rafting, segway, segways, ski jouring, ski school, ski touring, skidoo safaris, skiing, skiing/snowboarding, sledging pistes, snow mobiling, snowboard school, snowshoe walking, spa, supermarket, swimming pool (indoor), swimming pool (outdoor), tennis, thermal springs, toboganning, torch lit descents, tourist office, via ferrata, water sports are in sion, yoga classes
ContactView this member's featured properties
tel: France - 674606355Advertiser with Chalets Direct since: October 2010