- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 8 bedrooms, sleeps 2/16
- Usually Sunday to Sunday stays, but flexible
- 4 minutes to lift by foot
- sauna/steam room
- Perfect central location
Welcome to Summit Special, providers of a luxury catered ski chalet in Les Gets.
- The traditional Village of Les Gets offers access to over 650 kilometres of slopes in twelve linked resorts throughout France and Switzerland.
- At Summit Special, we have one overriding aim, to make your visit as memorable and enjoyable as all our visits to the resort have been over many years.
- Chalet Gentiane has been beautifully refurbished and offers luxury accommodation in a relaxed & cosy setting in a prime location. It enjoys a perfect, central location. The main lifts are just a few minutes' walk away, as is the meeting point for the Ski Schools. From the main Chavannes lift, you can easily access Morzine and the Portes du Soleil linked ski region.
- The local shops, bars and restaurants are just a short stroll away as is the open air ice rink in the town centre.
- The chalet boast 8 bedrooms, 7 bath/shower rooms, a large relaxing lounge, tv and dining area and for the ultimate in relaxation, a sauna.
- The living area has an enormous open log fire which is surrounded by lots of comfortable sofas and seating to sink into after dinner.
- Free wifi is available throughout the chalet and the tv receives English programmes. There is also a collection of DVD's, board games and computer games to enjoy
- The bedrooms are set on two floors plus a private mezzanine level overlooking the dining area. Each floor has three bedrooms, two with ensuite facilities.
- For the room without ensuite facilities, each floor also has a separate bathroom and WC.
- The two rooms on the private mezzanine level share a lovely large bathroom which is ideal for families. Travel cots can be provided on request.
Current Promotions for Chalet Gentiane:
Reduced Risk bookingsDates: 28 Apr 20 - 30 Sep 20 In an effort to reduce the financial risk in these uncertain times, for all winter 20/21 bookings made before the 30th September 2020, we are reducing the deposit required to secure your booking to 10% of the total amount and making it fully refundable up to 4 weeks prior to your arrival. The final balance of the booking is due 4 weeks prior to arrival.
Facilities:boot dryers, cot/highchair, games console, open fireplace, private parking (covered), satellite/cable TV, sauna, wifi/internet access
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise