- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps 10
- Usually Sunday to Sunday stays, but flexible
- 3 minutes to lift by foot
- Available for summer and winter
- sauna/steam room
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- credit cards accepted
- Sauna, jacuzzi, wifi
- Chalet Martinet is located only 200m from the new high speed Perrieres chairlift at the entrance to Les Gets. With a choice of a blue or a red run you can ski to within a 1 minute walk from the chalet.
- It has a large garden with a hot tub and plenty of seating, not to mention stunning views. Perfect for a bbq in the summer!
- The main bars, restaurants and shops are a easy 10 minute walk away, or 2 minutes on the free ski bus that stops just outside the chalets.
- Chalet Martinet sleeps up to 10 in 4 bedrooms, the chalet can be booked by one party of 8-10 or several couples or smaller parties.
- Possibility of also accommodating groups of up to 20 - using our Chalet Alouette next door !
This chalet is catered in the winter and self catered in the summer.
- 4 en suite bedrooms, 2 with balconies
- Extremely spacious open plan dining/sitting room with high vaulted ceiling, open log fire, TV, DVD.
- Large wooden terrace overlooking the pistes.
- Sauna and hot tub
- FREE Wifi internet access
Current Promotions for Chalet Martinet:
Flexible dates early summer seasonDates: 17 Jun 19 - 28 Jun 19 Fancy a week or a bit longer or a bit less? No problem we have flexible dates between the 17th and 28th of June, Minimum stay 4 nights, price 180 euros per night for the chalet.
Multi Pass Voucher Available At All Reach4thealps PropertiesDates: 15 Jun 19 - 07 Sep 19 The Multi Pass gives guests access to the swimming pool complex in Morzine, the Montriond and Les Gets swimming lakes, 25 chairlifts and telecabines for walkers, the tennis courts in Morzine and Les Gets, all in resort buses and trains, Morzine’s ice rink & plenty more all for only €2 a day
Facilities:barbecue, cot/highchair, garden, iPod docking station, jacuzzi, laundry facilities, open fireplace, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, sauna, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area)
- Breakfast - a daily cooked special (eg. scrambled eggs, bacon and eggs, french toast), complemented by a buffet spread, including fruit juice, a selection of cereals, yoghurts, fresh fruit, croissants and freshly baked bread.
- Afternoon tea will be laid out for you to help yourselves. Freshly baked cake, bread and jam, tea and coffee or if you prefer a beer or soft drink from the honesty bar, will provide a welcome stop gap before dinner.
- Appetizing canapes and a glass of Kir Royale on the first night will set the tone of your stay with us and get you into holiday mode. Dinner will be served daily about 8pm. We serve three courses every night, accompanied by our good quality house wines. Dinner is followed by a local cheeseboard and tea or coffee.
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise
Resort name: Les GetsSki area: Portes du Soleil Country: France Amenities: adventure park, bars and restaurants, beauticians, bowling, bus station, bus stop, canoeing, canyoning, cash withdrawal facility, childcare, cinema, climbing wall, cross country skiing, cycling, devil carts, doctor, dog sled rides, fantasicable, fishing, fitness centre, free shuttle bus, freelance catering, golf, gym, gym classes, hairdressers, half pipe, heliskiing, high altitude restaurants, high ropes course, hiking, horse drawn skiing, horse driven sleigh rides, horse riding, huski dogs, ice rink, lake, massage, mini golf, mountain biking, mountaineering, night skiing, night sledging, nightclub, off piste guiding, paragliding, parapenting, pilates classes, rafting, segway, segways, ski jouring, ski school, ski touring, skidoo safaris, skiing, skiing/snowboarding, sledging pistes, snow mobiling, snowboard school, snowshoe walking, spa, supermarket, swimming pool (indoor), swimming pool (outdoor), tennis, thermal springs, toboganning, torch lit descents, tourist office, via ferrata, water sports are in sion, yoga classes
ContactView this member's featured properties
tel: France - 0033 (0) 967069380
tel: UK - 0044 (0) 845 680 1947
facebook: Facebook page
twitter: @reach4thealpsAdvertiser with Chalets Direct since: September 2005