- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps 10
- Usually Sunday to Sunday stays, but flexible
- 3 minutes to lift by foot
- Available for summer and winter
- sauna/steam room
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- credit cards accepted
- Sauna, jacuzzi, wifi
- Chalet Martinet is located only 200m from the new high speed Perrieres chairlift at the entrance to Les Gets. With a choice of a blue or a red run you can ski to within a 1 minute walk from the chalet.
- It has a large garden with a hot tub and plenty of seating, not to mention stunning views. Perfect for a bbq in the summer!
- The main bars, restaurants and shops are a easy 10 minute walk away, or 2 minutes on the free ski bus that stops just outside the chalets.
- Chalet Martinet sleeps up to 10 in 4 bedrooms, the chalet can be booked by one party of 8-10 or several couples or smaller parties.
- Possibility of also accommodating groups of up to 20 - using our Chalet Alouette next door !
This chalet is catered in the winter and self catered in the summer.
- 4 en suite bedrooms, 2 with balconies
- Extremely spacious open plan dining/sitting room with high vaulted ceiling, open log fire, TV, DVD.
- Large wooden terrace overlooking the pistes.
- Sauna and hot tub
- FREE Wifi internet access
Current Promotions for Chalet Martinet:
8 nights for the price of 7 and free transfers at our amazing Les Gets ChaletDates: 05 Jan 19 - 13 Jan 19 Enjoy 8 nights for the price of 7 on the 5th January at Chalet Martinet. We're also including free transfers! With direct access to the piste you can be in the mountains in minutes. There is an outdoor hot tub in the garden and a sauna so why not sit in the outside hot tub and enjoy a glass of bubbly after a hard day on the slopes?
Save 15% on New Year at Chalet Martinet & Alouette with our early bird booking discountDates: 29 Dec 18 - 05 Jan 19 Start 2019 in style by staying at our fully catered Chalets in Lets Gets just a stones throw away from the slopes. There is an outdoor hot tub in the garden shared between 2 chalets and a sauna. Why not sit in the outside hot tub and enjoy a glass of bubbly after a hard day on the slopes?
Facilities:barbecue, cot/highchair, garden, iPod docking station, jacuzzi, laundry facilities, open fireplace, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, sauna, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area)
- Breakfast - a daily cooked special (eg. scrambled eggs, bacon and eggs, french toast), complemented by a buffet spread, including fruit juice, a selection of cereals, yoghurts, fresh fruit, croissants and freshly baked bread.
- Afternoon tea will be laid out for you to help yourselves. Freshly baked cake, bread and jam, tea and coffee or if you prefer a beer or soft drink from the honesty bar, will provide a welcome stop gap before dinner.
- Appetizing canapes and a glass of Kir Royale on the first night will set the tone of your stay with us and get you into holiday mode. Dinner will be served daily about 8pm. We serve three courses every night, accompanied by our good quality house wines. Dinner is followed by a local cheeseboard and tea or coffee.
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise