- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 5 bedrooms, sleeps 1/12
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- 2 minutes to lift by foot
- Available for summer and winter
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- pets welcome
- 150m ski lift
- Situated in the heart of the fairytale village of les Gets, Chalet Perdu lies hidden in extensive grounds, less than 50m from the main Chavannes piste and right in the village centre. Privacy and tranquillity are ensured and the views from all balconies are stunning.
- Private apres ski cabin- the Arctic Lodge, option to eat dinner here or in the main chalet.
- Hot tub with Bluetooth speakers
- Sunday to Sunday stays, flexibility for short breaks
- 100m from Chavannes Lift
- 100m from Chavannes Telecabin for predestrian access - babies too!
- 100m from ski school
- 50m from nursery slopes
- Satellite TV
- 50m from luxury health spa
- A perfect location for families and those wanting total convenience. There are 5 ensuite guest bedrooms for winter sleeping up to 10 adults and 2 additional children and 3 fabulous staff. The Mazot can be rented with Chalet Perdu to sleep up to 14 -
- 2 living areas, one with tv and one with Log fire
- Breakfast and afternoon tea every day, dinner with unlimited wine 6 nights per week.
- Doorstep apres ski, doorstep skiing, doorstep shopping
- Sleighs, nintendo Wii & traditional board games
- Le Mazot - a little mountain lodge in the grounds of Chalet Perdu converted into a luxury double chalet with underground bathroom - freestanding bath, towelling robes, tv/dvd, tea & coffeemaking facilities and a king sized sleigh bed - can be let separately to Chalet Perdu as short break romantic accommodation
- The chalet is self catered in summer. 5 minute walk to the swimming lake and activity park.
The accomodation offers;
- Double en suite - king sized bed
- Quad with bathroom (double and two mezanine twins )
- Twin en suite
- Twin en suite
- Double en suite
- "The Mazot":luxury lodge with double bedroom and balcony, bathroom with freestanding double ended bath, separate shower, tea and coffee making facilities
- 2 living areas, one with TV, Dvd, Nintendo Wii and board games
- Official 4* rating
- Antique beds, deep mattresses, feather duvets
- Ideal for families, skiers and non skiers
- Short breaks available winter & summer
- All bathrooms new with white suites and limestone tiles
- Outdoor hot tub
- Satellite Tv, Apple TV, Wifi
For further information, click on the following link (will open in separate window): Luxury
Current Promotions for Chalet Perdu:
Short breaks availableDates: 16 Mar 19 - 30 Mar 19 Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday £240 per room per night
Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday £280 per room per night.
Prices are based on 2 sharing a room for a minimum stay of 4 nights and include breakfast each day and an evening meal on 3 nights of a 4 night stay.
Children's and sole occupancy discounts available.
Contact us infochaletperdu.co.uk
Facilities:barbecue, computer, cot/highchair, games console, garden, home cinema, hot tub (outdoor), iPod docking station, jacuzzi, laundry facilities, open fireplace, pets allowed, private parking (covered), private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, terrace, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area), wifi/internet access
- Food is taken seriously at Chalet Perdu. At the start of each day you will be treated to a wonderful breakfast of local hams, cheese, eggs of your choice and freshly baked croissants and pancakes. Lunch can be taken in one of the many fine mountain restaurants and afternoon tea and cakes are ready when you return from skiing. An early childrens supper is available and a sumptious dinner acompanied by fine wines is included 6 nights per week. Drinks are served on the balcony watching the fireworks on Monday evening and depending on the weather canapes are served overlooking the piste
- The Mazot can be booked with Chalet Perdu as with dinner served in Chalet Perdu. If booked separately as B&B - a luxury breakfast hamper is delivered each morning and champagne awaits your arrival
- In summer the chalet is available on a self catered basis but we can provide you with a chef if you would prefer not to cook.
- Advice on liftpasses, ski school and creche
- Babysitting and nanny service
- Fully catered
- B&B option available for those who want to enjoy the best of Les Gets restaurants on the door step
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise