- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps 8/10
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- 2 minutes to lift by foot
- sauna/steam room
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- credit cards accepted
- Outdoor hot tub
This catered chalet in Les Menires can accommodate 8 adults and 2 children and is the twin sister of our Chalet Jasmine next door. You can book Chalet Irene as a whole chalet for your party allowing smaller groups to have exclusive occupancy of a chalet or you can book by the room or even as a large group as we can welcome groups up to 40 people to this wonderful location by booking several of the chalets together.
All bedrooms have en-suite facilities with shower, WC and washbasin except the family suite which also boasts a jacuzzi bath:
- Ski and boot room with electric boot warmers
- Sauna facility with shower
- Outside hot-tub
- Double en-suite room
- Family suite with a twin main en-suite room plus an attached bunk cabine room, ideal for two children - the family suite bathroom has a jacuzzi bath, WC and washbasin.
- Living room with fireplace and balcony
- Dining area
- Two twin en-suite rooms
For further information, click on the following link (will open in separate window): Latest special deals
Current Promotions for Chalet Irene:
Book a Les Menuires Catered Chalet and get £50 off per person!Dates: 15 Dec 18 - 16 Feb 19, 09 Mar 19 - 27 Apr 19
Les Menuires is our resort of the month for the whole of June! Grab £50 off per person on your Les Menuires quality catered chalet. We have something perfect for groups of 2 people, all the way up to 16 people!
Facilities:boot dryers, cot/highchair, hot tub (outdoor), open fireplace, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, sauna, terrace, wifi (free public area)
The service consists of:
- 7 x breakfast including a full English breakfast every day except staff day off, with genuine products brought from the UK such as Heinz baked beans, Irish sausages and back bacon in addition to the standard bread, cereals, jams and spreads, natural yoghurt, muesli, eggs and porridge
- 7 x afternoon tea with unlimited home-made cakes and fresh bread, baked on the premises, and jams
- 6 x four course evening meal with unlimited bottled wine during the meal - in addition to pre-dinner drinks and canapes and after-dinner liqueurs, coffee and chocolates
We also provide a full in-resort pre-booking service for your ski passes, lessons and equipment rental - you can benefit from some great discounts and everything is arranged in advance of your arrival for a stress free arrival day. We don't add any supplements for this service so you really have nothing to lose - you can pay just before your holiday with the security that everything has been arranged in advance.
In resort, our experienced management team will be on hand to help and advise you with anything you need and to support our chalet staff to ensure your holiday goes without a hitch!