- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Bed & Breakfast, Self Catered or Catered basis
- 5 bedrooms, sleeps 10
- Flexible stays
- 5 minutes to lift by foot
- Available for summer and winter
- credit cards accepted
- Free wifi
- If you are looking for a ski or snowboarding holiday in Meribel that offers a high level of service mixed with fantastic food in comfortable surroundings, then your search is over.
- At Alpsports, we offer you a comfortable chalet, sleeping 10 people in a great location in the charming picturesque village of Les Allues - Meribel.
- Our aim is to ensure you have the perfect ski holiday whether you decide to come on your own, as a couple, group of friends or family, we will be on hand to look after you.
- The lounge area is tastefully decorated, with comfy leather sofa's giving you the perfect place in which to relax after a hard day on the slopes. For your entertainment, you will find a large plasma TV with surround sound, Sky TV (inculding Sky Sports), lots of DVD's, Wii, Xbox with Kinect & a bluetooth music speaker.
- There are 5 twin bedrooms with 3 well-appointed bathrooms (including hairdryers and complimentary toiletries) and three separate toilets.
- Twin rooms with all linen, including fluffly towels and bathrobes.
- Our housekeeping service means rooms are cleaned and beds are made daily.
- Continental Breakfast with a hot option.
- Afternoon Tea & Cakes
- Bottomless Cookie Jar!!!
- Honesty Bar.
- Delicious 3 course evening meal with complentary wine.
- Free WIFI.
- Telephone & Laundry Service available.
- We've been running catered chalet holidays for the past 13 years so we know how to help you get the most out of your precious vacation time.
Facilities:computer, cot/highchair, games console, garden, home cinema, iPod docking station, laundry facilities, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, ski workbench, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area), wifi/internet access
- Excellent, Professional service - owner run with exeptional attention to detail.
- Fantastic home cooked food.
- Complimentary wine with evening meals.
- Hot breakfast option.
- Afternoon Tea & Cakes.
- Bottomless Cookie Jar!
- All linen, including fluffy towels and bathrobes.
- Free Broadband Internet Access.
- TV (with Sky TV), DVD. Wii & XBox with Kinect.
- Minibus shuttle service EVERYDAY!
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise