- Chalet for sole occupancy
- Catered basis
- 5 bedrooms, sleeps 12/13
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- 2 minutes to lift by foot
- sauna/steam room
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- pets welcome
- credit cards accepted
- Hot tub steamroom
This chalet was a recent new build, built with great attention to detail in a charming alpine style complimented with plenty of modern touches.
The light generous lounge and dining room has stunning views which can also be enjoyed from its large sunny wraparound sundeck. The lounge area is warm and inviting with a cosy wood burner.
It has a fantastic outdoor hot-tub, the perfect après ski tonic to relax, unwind and enjoy magnificent mountain scenery.
The steam room offers a great way to pamper yourself at the end of the day.
It comprises 5 beautifully finished bedrooms, located on 3 floors. (1 x Quad, 1 x triple, 3 x twins, all ensuite)
All bedrooms are a good size with smart ensuite shower rooms & the Quad bedroom has a full bathroom.
The chalet is a wonderful combination of modern technology and traditional architecture and benefits from under-floor central heating, individual room temperature control, large south facing windows and wonderful views.
Chalet L'Erine, is ideal for a group of friends, couples, several families or individuals. A popular choice for large groups is to combine with Chalet Foehn, which neighbours it.
- Accommodates 12-13 guests
- 50m to bubble lift
- 100m to ski bus stop
- 100m to village centre
- 5 bedrooms consisting of:
- 3 twin bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms
- 1 Quad bedroom, with en-suite bathroom & adjoining annex sleeps 3/4
- 1 Triple bedroom, with en-suite shower room & seperate annex sleeps 3
- Outside hot-tub with superb views
- Steam room with wet room
- Log fire/wood burner
- Large south facing sun deck
- Flatscreen TV, DVD & I Pod docking station
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ski room & heated boot dryer
- Private parking
- Staff live out
For further information, click on the following link (will open in separate window): Winter
Current Promotions for Chalet L'Erine:
Come & Grab a stunning value week in Chalet L'Erine, catered Meribel chalet Sat 07 - Sat 14 Jan 2023Dates: 07 Jan 23 - 14 Jan 23
Come and grab a week's Meribel skiing with our EXCLUSIVE PROMOTION, January pressie for Chalet Direct customers..... we will provide a Full 3 valley, 6 day liftpass for the group leader (value £300), when you book the chalet by 15th Oct 2022.
Meribel chalet with 5 ensuite bedrooms, sleeps 12-13 * hot tub with stunning views *steam room* easy access to lifts and village * Great for all levels of skier * Plenty of non-ski activities *
Facilities:boot dryers, cot/highchair, hot tub (outdoor), iPod docking station, laundry facilities, open fireplace, pets allowed, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, steam room, terrace, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area), wood burning stove
- We provide a delicious menu of tasty and appetizing food, freshly prepared in your chalet and produced from fresh local ingredients.
What’s included in our Meribel chalets:
Breakfast: The day starts with a fantastic breakfast. Kick off your day with a hearty breakfast of hot and cold options to choose from. Service provided 5 mornings a week (2 mornings of self-service breakfast of cold options to help yourselves too)
Afternoon tea: This will be waiting for you on your return from skiing with a variation of either, freshly baked cakes, homemade cookies, tea, coffee, fruit cordial, French baguettes & a selection of jams.
Evening meal: This comprises a delicious three course meal accompanied by complimentary wine. Vegetarian Menu: We are very happy to provide a vegetarian alternative. Service provided 5 nights a week. (Allows 2 evenings to enjoy our excellent reasonably priced local restaurants, or a choice of takeaway options on the hosts nights off).
Children’s menu: Children are well catered for with the preparation of home-cooked favorites. In all our Meribel chalets early teas can be provided for young children.
For information, click on the following link (will open in separate window): Cuisine
- Ski passes and ski lessons can all be arranged in advance of your arrival, saving that frantic rush on your first morning. Prebooked passes will be delivered to your chalet, so that you are ready to take the lift from Meribel Les Allues. We can give great advice on all the ski school options.
- Ski hire on your doorstep. A dedicated ski hire shop is conveniently located just a few metres from Chalet L'Erine, offering a generous discount for all our customers. British run, well stocked and with a choice of equipment you can choose from. The competitive pricing will suit all budgets.
- Upon arrival at your chalet our carefully chosen staff will be there to greet you and answer any questions.
- We take a great deal of care in our choice of staff in order that you may enjoy not only delicious food and a well maintained chalet, but also friendly and responsible hosts. In addition to this, Janey our local manager is resident in Meribel Les Allues to ensure that all runs smoothly.
- Access to Meribel centre is easy, just 10mins away. There is a free public shuttle bus service (operates 07:30-half past midnight). This allows hopping up and down to Meribel to be quick, if you are looking for more restaurants, bars, apres ski, shops and sports facilities.