- Chalet for sole occupancy
- Self Catered or Catered basis
- 8 bedrooms, sleeps 15
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- 4 minutes to lift by ski bus
- Available for summer and winter
- sauna/steam room
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- credit cards accepted
- Jacuzzi, sauna, cinema
- Located in Meribel Mussillon, Chalet Matterhorn is the perfect place for groups of friends, families and adventure sports enthusiasts to enjoy the epic Alpine experiences that lie on our doorstep.
- Situated in the Heart of the 3 Valleys, we are open both Winter and Summer, and offer a completely tailored package to deliver your ideal holiday.
- Whether you stay self catered or fully catered, we have a passion for good vibes, tasty food & great service.
- The Chalet is located in the private area of Meribel Mussillon, which is secluded and tucked away from the main road. There is a bus stop 2 minutes walk from your chalet door, departing every 10 minutes from 8:30 - 9:30 to get you to the the main lifts and slopes within minutes.
- There is a large Spar shop at the end of the lane, and opposite the shop you have The Brewer's Den Bar & BBQ Smokehouse Restaurant and the local nightclub Sully's for those that enjoy a late night.
- Within 5-10 minutes walk you have all of Meribel's vibrant city centre on offer, with a great selection of shops, bars and restaurants.
- 16 Bed Chalet - Maximum 15 guests
- 8 Bedrooms - All En Suite
- 2 x Standard Twin Rooms
- 2 x Std Single Pers / Double Rooms
- 3 x Flexi Rooms - Single / Double
- 1 X Triple Room
- Large South facing Terrace with Hot Tub
- Sauna and guest shower facilities
- Media Room with HD Projector and sound system
- Ski Boot Room with boot dryers and benches
- Comfortable Living and Dining area with long social tables
- Fireplace and sofa
- A bar with its own drinks fridge
- All Linen included with every booking - Bed linen, Towel & Spa Towel
- Toiletries supplied in all bathrooms
- Free private parking - spaces for 2/3 cars
- Hair dryers
- Hot water
- Clothes hangers
- Indoor fireplace
- Smoke alarm
- Fire extinguishers
- First aid kit
- Outdoor furniture
Facilities:bar, barbecue, boot dryers, cot/highchair, home cinema, hot tub (outdoor), jacuzzi, laundry facilities, open fireplace, private parking (open), sauna, terrace, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area)
- Welcome drink upon your arrival
- 6 Days Cooked & Continental Breakfast
- 6 Nights 3 Course Dinner - Starters, Mains, Dessert with Beers and Wine
- Tea & Coffee Bar - help yourself to hot drinks and fruit throughout the day
- Wednesday staff day off - Self Service Breakfast & a chance for you to enjoy a local restaurant
- Private Chef - tasty food cooked to a high level throughout the week, offering a menu designed to your taste
- Hosts - a host for the duration of your stay, including breakfast service, chalet cleaning & dinner service
- Good vibes Guaranteed!
- Airport Transfers - 8 to 16 Seater Minibuses with plenty of room for Ski Kit
- Ski Passes - order your ski passes in advance at the same rate as the ski pass office. Ready for you to get on the mountain when you arrive.
- Ski / Snowboard Hire - our partners at Ski Higher can offer in chalet fitting
- Ski / Snowboard Lessons - from Beginner to Backcountry, Private to Group lessons - we can find the best instructor or guide
- Restaurant Bookings - we can help you book lunch on the mountain, or any restaurant meal
- Anything else? We will do our best to ensure you have an epic holiday with us.
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise