- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 8 bedrooms, sleeps 4/18
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- 5 minutes to lift by minibus
- Available for summer and winter
- sauna/steam room
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- pets welcome
- Hot tub, sauna
Chalet St Joseph
Affordable, large, traditional alpine chalet with a unique flexible layout of three apartments sleeping up to 16 guests. Each apartment has it's own living area, fully equipped kitchen and main entrance, making it ideal for groups large or small. There is a large communal lounge and dining room where all 16 guests eat together. The large indoor hot tub and sauna are great to sooth the legs at the end of the day, and there is a secure boot room with heated boot rack. In 2018 Chalet St Joseph was awarded a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence in recognition of over 100 independent reviews (92% excellent), clearly our guests loved Chalet St Joseph and the high standard of service offered by the Alpine Ethos team.
- Main chalet floor sleeping 8
- The first floor of the ski chalet has 4 bedrooms (2 double rooms, 2 twin rooms) and 2 bathrooms. There is also a lounge with 4 sofas, the kitchen and the main chalet dining room. The lounge has a TV, DVD player, Nintendo Wii, ipod dock, free WiFi, board games and books to keep you entertained during your chalet holiday. Guests from all units eat together in the dining room on this floor at meal times creating a convivial chalet atmosphere.There is a large wrap around east and south facing balcony to catch the sun from early morning until late afternoon which offers uninterrupted mountain views of the Grand Bec and Saulire.
- Two apartments sleeping 4-5 people each
- Our two chalet apartments are situated on the second floor. Each comprises a double bedroom, bathroom with over bath shower, large lounge / sleeping area (3 singe beds), kitchen and mezzanine which can also be used as a sleeping area. Each apartment has a sunny balcony with a fantastic view of the Grand Bec and Saulire mountains. Each apartment is equipped with a TV, DVD player, Nintendo Wii, ipod dock and has access to free WiFi. Apartment guests join our other guests on the main chalet floor for breakfast, afternoon tea and dinner.
Current Promotions for Chalet St Joseph:
SOLO SKI WEEK 30 March - 20% Off - from just £300 per personDates: 30 Mar 19 - 06 Apr 19 Join other mountains lovers on our Meribel Solo Ski & Snowboard week at the lovely Chalet St Joseph.
Choose a single, twin or triple room
Prices from just £300 per person
Facilities:barbecue, boot dryers, cot/highchair, games console, hot tub (indoor), iPod docking station, jacuzzi, pets allowed, private parking (open), sauna, ski workbench, terrace, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area)
Before and after a day on the slopes you can look forward to delicious, home-cooked food at our chalets. We believe that food you are served on a ski chalet holiday should be freshly prepared, plentiful, delicious and accompanied with good wine. Simple! We are self-confessed foodies and test our menu thoroughly (it's a tough job!) to ensure we provide tasty balanced meals for your stay. All our food is freshly prepared using locally bought ingredients and we are confident you won't leave the table anything less than full, happy and wondering what is for dinner the next day.... We offer breakfast each day (continental on staff days off), afternoon tea 6 days, and a delicious three course meal on 6 evenings.
- Traditional chalet accommodation
- Exclusive or shared use of the chalet and its facilities
- Dedicated chalet cook and chalet host
- Breakfast on 7 mornings (continental on staff days off)
- Afternoon tea on 6 days
- Canapes and pre dinner drinks on arrival night
- 3 course evening meal on 6 nights
- Excellent house wines
- Complimentary wine and beer with dinner
- Daily housekeeping on 6 days
- In-resort shuttle minibus mornings and afternoons
- Ski and boot fitting in your chalet
- Assistance organising transfers, lift passes, ski hire and ski lessons
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise