- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 7 bedrooms, sleeps 14
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- 5 minutes to lift by foot
- credit cards accepted
For the convenience of all, a mini-bus service will operate between set times morning and late afternoon.This service is shared with another chalet.
Built into the hillside in the old part of Morel, it has uninterrupted views down to the valley. Built with local stone and timber, there is a sauna and large open-plan living area with satellite TV, a DVD player and a feature fireplace situated on the top floor with a mezzanine above.
Large windows open onto the terrace and there is a children’s playroom under the eaves. All rooms are en suite and most have a balcony or access to the terrace. Whilst parking can be difficult in Meribel, Chalet Astemy boasts three parking spaces.
Current Promotions for Chalet Astemy:
Ski-All-In Deals = maximum value + minimum hasslesDates: 23 Dec 17 - 31 Mar 18
Our most popular offer is back and this year we are offering all inclusive holidays on all our chalets, across all our European resorts, with bigger savings than ever before. Giving you the chance to secure your ski chalet - including lift passes, ski hire and carriage - for a deposit of just £150 per person.
Our Ski-All-In deals offer maximum value for money with minimum hassle. You pay one amount for your entire ski holiday, including all the extras. As well as being easier, it’s also cheaper than buying all the components separately too, with savings up to £450 per person!
- Return flights & transfers to resort
- Chalet accommodation
- Breakfast, afternoon tea and 3 or 4 course evening meal on 6 nights
- Unlimited wine with dinner (until coffee is served)
- Lift pass (Local or full area – you can choose)
- Ski/board and boot hire to suit you (If you own skis/snowboard and boots, you can take ski carriage as an alternative)
Begin your ski day with fresh bread, a choice of preserves, cereals, porridge, yoghurts, eggs, fruit
juice and unlimited tea and coffee, plus a simple cooked option of eggs and one other hot item.
On your return from the slopes
A freshly baked cake or biscuits with tea and coffee awaits.
In the evening
Enjoy a delicious, freshly cooked 3 course meal with unlimited wine until coffee on 6 out of 7
Why not join us for a welcome drink on your first evening to meet the team and learn what is going
on in the resort (and our après ski programme) during your stay.
Breakfast and dinner will be served on 6 out of 7 nights and a continental breakfast will be left out on 1 morning.
YOU WILL ENJOY:
- A phone call from one of our UK Ski Specialists prior to departure to ensure you have booked everything you need to (direct bookings only)
- Pre-booked lift passes delivered to your chalet and ski hire organised for you by our in-resort teams
- All the home comforts you would expect including bath and hand towels, toiletries and bed linen
- WiFi is now complimentary in all our catered chalets