- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Self Catered or Catered basis
- 6 bedrooms, sleeps 15
- Usually Sunday to Sunday stays, but flexible
- 2 minutes to lift by minibus
- Available for summer and winter
- sauna/steam room
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- credit cards accepted
- Central location
- Chalet Everest is a comfortable and spacious Savoyard style chalet with fantastic views across the valley.
- High standard of accommodation, great food and quality wines served with a 4-course dinner.
- Professional Chef
- All 6 bedrooms are spacious, light and airy and have full en-suite facilities many benefitting from private south facing balconies with commanding views over the surrounding valley.
- Complimentary Bar
- Complimentary transport each morning to the main lifts at Chaudanne (just a 2 minute drive).
- Ski bus stop and free parking within 50m of the chalet.
- Situated just a few minutes walk from the supermarket, bars and restaurants of Meribel and having quick and easy access to the slopes, Chalet Everest is ideally placed for experiencing all that Meribel and the Three Valleys have to offer.
- 15% discount for children 15 years and under.
- Comfortable spacious accommodation for up to 15 guests in 6 Bedrooms.
- 4 x Twin/Double with en-suite bath & shower
- 1 x Triple room with en-suite bath & shower
- 1 x Quad room with en-suite bath & shower
- Most bedrooms have their own private south facing sunny balconies with commanding views across the surrounding valley
- Large lounge/dining room with open log fire and balcony
- Additional mezzanine level with comfortable sofa seating Sky TV, DVD and music system with Ipod dock
- WiFi Internet access
- Large ski & boot room with heated boot warmers
- Equipment hire and fitting service done in the comfort of the chalet, with all rental equipment delivered to the chalet for your convenience
- Pool/Snooker table
- 5 Star reviews on TripAdvisor.com
Facilities:bar, boot dryers, cot/highchair, games console, garden, hot tub (outdoor), iPod docking station, jacuzzi, laundry facilities, open fireplace, satellite/cable TV, sauna, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area), wifi/internet access
- Breakfast will consist of a choice of porridge, cereal, yoghurt, fresh fruit, freshly baked bread, croissants, pain au chocolate and a hot option each day, all served with freshly brewed Fairtrade coffee, Teas and fruit juices
- Afternoon tea to include home made cake, teas, coffee and soft drinks will be ready for your return from skiing.
- Before dinner, you will have a chance to relax in front of the fire with pre-dinner cocktails and canapes.
- You can look forward to a delicious 4 course dinner with unlimited bottled wines, beers and soft drinks.
- A complimentary bar is also available throughout your stay
- Private in resort transport service available each morning to drop you at the main lifts
- Accompanied skiing available
- We can advise on/pre-arrange lift passes, lessons and equipment hire ready for your arrival at the chalet.
- We can also assist you in sourcing the cheapest flights and airport transfers
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise
Resort name: MeribelSki area: 3 Vallées Country: France Amenities: accrobranche, adventure park, bars and restaurants, beauticians, biathlon courses, bowling, bus stop, cash withdrawal facility, casino, childcare, cinema, climbing wall, cross country skiing, cycling, devil carts, doctor, dog sled rides, fishing, fitness centre, free shuttle bus, freelance catering, glacier skiing, golf, gym, gym classes, hairdressers, half pipe, heliskiing, high altitude restaurants, high ropes course, hiking, horse driven sleigh rides, horse riding, huski dogs, ice rink, lake, massage, mini golf, mountain biking, mountaineering, night skiing, nightclub, off piste guiding, paragliding, parapenting, rafting, ski school, ski touring, skidoo safaris, skiing, skiing/snowboarding, sledging pistes, snow kiting, snow mobiling, snowboard school, snowshoe walking, spa, supermarket, swimming pool (indoor), tennis, torch lit descents, tourist office, via ferrata
ContactView this member's featured properties
tel: UK - 07764485701
mob: UK - +44 77644 85701
facebook: go ski meribel
twitter: go_ski_meribelAdvertiser with Chalets Direct since: January 2007