- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 8 bedrooms, sleeps 15
- Flexible stays
- 2 minutes to lift by foot
- credit cards accepted
- Unlimited wine
Chalet Fleur des Alpes
- Fantastic location, 2 min walk to the Morel lift
- 10 min walk to Meribel centre. Free shuttle service stops in front of the chalet
- Fabulous food. Half Board Catering included with unlimited wine during evening meals
- Comfortable and functional rooms
Chalet Fleur des Alpes is a traditional and functional wooden clad ski chalet in an enviable location in Meribel. Situated 200 metres from the excellent Morel slopes and chairlift, here you can get direct access to the Chaudanne ski area, as well as the Altiport sector and the wider runs leading up to Courchevel. A perfect location for beginners, intermediates and expert skiers and snowboarders!
The chalet has been newly-refreshed this summer (2015) and provides basic but comfortable ski accommodation with lots of natural light and superb views of the valley from the chalet’s balconies.
Situated only 200 metres from the Morel chairlift and ski slopes, Chalet Fleur des Alpes enjoys a rare location for Meribel – which is within a very easy walk to the slopes and to the night life.
There is a ski shop next door and a few amenities including bars and restaurants just a stone’s throw away (such as the popular Chez Ki Ki). Meribel Centre is also close by: you can either hop on the free resort shuttle, which stops in front of the chalet, or take a 10 minutes’ walk.
Current Promotions for Chalet Fleur des Alpes:
***Groups save up to £125pp***Dates: 11 May 17 - 30 Apr 18
Our group discounts start at only 6 persons and up, but remember that the bigger the group, and the earlier you book - then the more you save!
Groups of 6 or more save between £75-125 per person!
View more: http://www.alpineelements.co.uk/ski-holidays/group-ski-holidays.html
***Super Child Discount***Dates: 16 Dec 17 - 30 Apr 18 Make use of our new child discounts and free child places for early bookers only!
New for the 2017/18 ski season and hot off the press for early bookers are our fantastic super child discounts which join our new super group discounts.
These very generous child reductions are available for almost all our chalets and hotels and will make some of our best ever savings for early booking families.
These are phone-in only offers and subject to availability. This offer may be withdrawn at any time and without notice.
Find out more by visiting: http://www.alpineelements.co.uk/ski-holidays/ski-deals/child-savings.html
- Included in our half board package is cooked and continental breakfast, afternoon tea with cakes and a 3 course evening meal with wine for most nights*.
- Our hearty breakfast will coax you out of bed and set you up for the slopes each day.
- On your return to the chalet after skiing, a freshly baked cake or biscuits will be waiting for you to enjoy with your afternoon tea and coffee.
- The evening meal is a 3 courses dinner with unlimited wine served until dessert.
Chalet Accommodation, Return Flights, Transfers, breakfast, afternoon tea and cakes, 3 course evening meals with wine. Chalet Hosts, Bed Linen, Towels, Taxes.
* Full evening catering and dinner service may not be available for late evening arrivals.
* For midweek and week-long guests (Sun - Wed and Sun - Sun packages): Our Chalet staff require a day off, which is Tuesday, so no evening meal is provided on this day. Guests can explore the local restaurants and the traditional culinary. Breakfast and afternoon tea and cakes are still provided (self-serve).